General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Out of curiosity, I checked the women in One Piece with the highest known bounties. There were a lot less listed than I had thought:

1. Charlotte Linlin - 4.3 billion

2. Charlotte Smoothie - 932 million

3. Jewelry Bonney - 140 million

4. Nico Robin - 130 million

5. Boa Hancock - 80 million

6. Nico Olvia - 79 million

7. Nami - 66 million

8. Boa Marigold - 40 million

9. Boa Sandersonia - 40 million

10. Zala - 35 million

11. Marianne - 29 million

12. Charlotte Lola - 24 million

13. Drophy - 14 million

14. Curly Dadan - 7.8 million

15. Mikita - 7.5 million

16. Alvida - 5 million
I love how the bottom top 10's bounties are like barely above East Blue standards. That's so sad lmao.

Luffy's bounty is high right now, if BM and Kaido go down in Wano (most likely the case) and the credit mainly goes to the SH's (also most likely), as their captain, I wonder if his bounty would shoot up to the #1 spot?

He'd be known as the captain who took down 2 Yonkos.

Then Katakuri can finally join the SH's lol.

Damn Nami is top 10 already!! This just proves how incredible Big mom is to have a top 3 bounty in the verse while being a woman. The second woman on this list can't get in the overall top 10.
I imagine a lot of Big Mom’s pirate daughters would make up much of the top 30 biggest bounties belonging to women once their bounties actually get revealed. And of course there are other women like Ginrummy from the Beast Pirates, Catarina Devon from the Blackbeard Pirates, former Whitebeard Pirate Whitey Bay, and Belo Betty from the Revolutionary Army.

Last edited:
Damn Nami is top 10 already!! This just proves how incredible Big mom is to have a top 3 bounty in the verse while being a woman. The second woman on this list can't get in the overall top 10.
Nah, I think that's only because bounties of other notorious criminals in OP world are yet to be revealed... Notably Betty's and Devon's... Then we have the Charlotte daughters...

But let's see how it goes after Wano...

I love how the bottom top 10's bounties are like barely above East Blue standards. That's so sad lmao.
It’s still interesting looking back though. Crocodile had at least five female individuals working for him with bounties worth at least 7 million, and we didn’t really get introduced to several wanted women at the same time again until Amazon Lily.

I think that Smoothie's sisters would at best have a similar bounty to Mont'dor, if they have any at all, so 100-120 million range.

The oldest sister probably has a bounty in the 300 mil range like Oven and Daifuku.

That would be the biggest joke in the series. According to mihawk fans, he can't be lower than 3 billion.

Otherwise imagine what Shanks (4 billion) would tell mihawk.

for me Mihawk > Shanks but his bounty probably will be half of Shanks bounty at best he has no crew and isn't part of any crew, isn't violent and dangerous like BM BB and Kaido isn't intrest in Poneglyph (Finding OP or Ancient Weapons), Compare to shanks he don't have that much of information about important stuff like Poneglyphs WG and History of world

for me Mihawk > Shanks but his bounty probably will be half of Shanks bounty at best he has no crew and isn't part of any crew, isn't violent and dangerous like BM BB and Kaido isn't intrest in Poneglyph (Finding OP or Ancient Weapons), Compare to shanks he don't have that much of information about important stuff like Poneglyphs WG and History of world

The captains help their crew to get a higher bounty, it's not the otherway around.

Also, no one ever said Mihawk is not interested in Ancient Weapons or other things, even if we assume that he really isn't interested, they obviously don't know that and they are not going to trust him, so they will obviously treat him as they treat other pirates.

I think that Smoothie's sisters would at best have a similar bounty to Mont'dor, if they have any at all, so 100-120 million range.

The oldest sister probably has a bounty in the 300 mil range like Oven and Daifuku.
Well the highest bounty that we know of belonging to a woman not part of the Charlotte family is Bonney, so any of Smoothie’s sisters getting to 150 million and over would still put them at least in the top 10 of the wanted women we know about in general.

The captains help their crew to get a higher bounty, it's not the otherway around.

Also, no one ever said Mihawk is not interested in Ancient Weapons or other things, even if we assume that he really isn't interested, they obviously don't know that and they are not going to trust him, so they will obviously treat him as they treat other pirates.
base on what?
danger and power of any crew is part of the danger and power of captain, captains will get most of credit for any thing they crew will do luffy get very high increase after WCI Because of all thing happened in WCI and he get all credit for it but and none of other crew members expect sanji (because of his connection to germa) didn't get Bounty increase
captain will get bigger increase because of being captain

base on what?
danger and power of any crew is part of the danger and power of captain, captains will get most of credit for any thing they crew will do luffy get very high increase after WCI Because of all thing happened in WCI and he get all credit for it but and none of other crew members expect sanji (because of his connection to germa) didn't get Bounty increase
captain will get bigger increase because of being captain
Read the pic I posted, it's from SBS, E.Oda confirmed that the crew members gets higher bounties than usual because of their captain.

Question: ''It seems like the officers who work for Four Emperors also have very high bounties. Do they get boosts in their bounty value just for being the subordinate of a particular pirate?''

E.Oda: ''Oh yes, they absolutely do. I mean after what happened in Dressrosa, the Straw Hats and other Gladiators got 50 million berry increases as a general rule. ''

Captains boosts the bounties of their crew members, while you believe having a crew boosts the bounty of the captain. It's the other way around.

Yes, it can also be the other way around.
Didn’t Oda also clarify in an SBS that Crocodile’s bounty would have at least doubled if it was known he was in charge of Baroque Works?
That goes to show having a formidable organization under ones control does impact ones bounty.
Bounty is still about danger.

For reference, I think that part of the reason that the calamities and the sweet commanders have such insane bounties is because they possess or are seen as possessing leadership roles in their respective crews.

As opposed to just being a danger in of themselves, they've been hand picked typically to hold special positions, which probably increases the evaluation of their strength.

Bounties are again, based on danger to the world government, not just strength. And having a massive organization filled with strong subordinates to carry out your will likely increases the evaluation of your threat.

Last edited:
Yes, it can also be the other way around.
Didn’t Oda also clarify in an SBS that Crocodile’s bounty would have at least doubled if it was known he was in charge of Baroque Works?
That goes to show having a formidable organization under ones control does impact ones bounty.
Bounty is still about danger.

For reference, I think that part of the reason that the calamities and the sweet commanders have such insane bounties is because they possess or are seen as possessing leadership roles in their respective crews.

As opposed to just being a danger in of themselves, they've been hand picked typically to hold special positions, which probably increases the evaluation of their strength.

Bounties are again, based on danger to the world government, not just strength. And having a massive organization filled with strong subordinates to carry out your will likely increases the evaluation of your threat.
Makes me wonder why Blackbeard’s bounty is lower than Shanks’ even though Blackbeard seems to have quickly built up a massively dangerous empire for himself. Makes Shanks seem all the more suspicious as to what sorts of connections and establishments he has made after all this time.

Makes me wonder why Blackbeard’s bounty is lower than Shanks’ even though Blackbeard seems to have quickly built up a massively dangerous empire for himself. Makes Shanks seem all the more suspicious as to what sorts of connections and establishments he has made after all this time.
We don't know how large Blackbeard's empire is in comparison to Shank's. Shank's could still dwarf Blackbeard in terms of influence and territory.

I'm most curious about Kaido. I'm not really sure how much territory Kaido controls outside of Wano. Wano at the very least, seems like his fortress of operation, and its easily one of the most well defended places in the world.

We don't know how large Blackbeard's empire is in comparison to Shank's. Shank's could still dwarf Blackbeard in terms of influence and territory.

I'm most curious about Kaido. I'm not really sure how much territory Kaido controls outside of Wano. Wano at the very least, seems like his fortress of operation, and its easily one of the most well defended places in the world.
I guess I’m just uncertain about Shanks controlling an empire in the first place, because even though I recognize how powerful he can be, how he can influence others with that power such as stopping a war, and him placing his flag over at least one location, he still doesn’t come across to me as an empire ruler for some reason, whereas Blackbeard does, and not just because of him having taken over Beehive either, from my perspective. I’m sure time will tell though, as it usually does.

I guess I’m just uncertain about Shanks controlling an empire in the first place, because even though I recognize how powerful he can be, how he can influence others with that power such as stopping a war, and him placing his flag over at least one location, he still doesn’t come across to me as an empire ruler for some reason, whereas Blackbeard does, and not just because of him having taken over Beehive either, from my perspective. I’m sure time will tell though, as it usually does.
I think he more just claims places as 'territory' while doing his own thing. Sort of like how Fishman island was still an independent island despite being the territory of first Whitebeard and then Big Mum.

Its more just emperors claiming a place for their own under their protection as opposed to actively ruling it.

If Mihawk's bounty is revealed to be in the 4 billion range (or even in the 3 billion range) while having no crew and no influence, I have no idea who will need more copium: Yonko bois or Admiral bois. :milaugh:
That would be astonishingly great.

When we consider how influence and level of threat are fundamental, just like level of cruelty. Mihawk lacks in these aspects, he literally only has power level right now. Having him on 3 billions means that he would have eventually deserved over 10 with all those aspects taken into account, which are pretty common amongst the yonkos instead.