A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Et tu, Kags? You really still don’t believe me after I voted to lynch Ultra and Doc Prof, voted for Doddsy when y’all tried me yesterday, and am the target of the outed scum godfather? Man, if y’all still don’t wanna listen after all that, then go ahead and take me out, I won’t fight it today :kayneshrug:
its prob cause the lynch failed.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its prob cause the lynch failed.
I’m sure of that; my abilities are meant to protect me based on the character and what happens to them in the show, y’all kinda forced my hand yesterday and nobody seemed interested in looking at the people coming after me, all of whom appear to be flipping scum themselves. Like I said, if all of that isn’t good enough for everybody, nothing will be and I’ll accept my fate today.

I’m sure of that; my abilities are meant to protect me based on the character and what happens to them in the show, y’all kinda forced my hand yesterday and nobody seemed interested in looking at the people coming after me, all of whom appear to be flipping scum themselves. Like I said, if all of that isn’t good enough for everybody, nothing will be and I’ll accept my fate today.
hopefully one of the invest around sorted out who you are .

Vote lynch JDB
jdb, reborn, baki

last yellow scum and walter should be in those 3 i think^

@Jew D. Boy @Reborn @BakiDou
please claim all abilities and actions so far
I used an invest last night on JDB, but my actions were not considerate again, someone role crushed me most likely.
I have a wu d1 in this thread, wont explain further on this subject.
N1 i role blocked ekko after ratched flipped town(ekko was the main reason for that lynch)
n2 I role bocked Ultra
N3/N4 got crushed? Tried to investigate Nana n3 and now JDB n4 with an invest I bought.
This is all I did this game, it seems that we are in endgame so no reason for me to hide these anymore.
Today I vote for JDB, unless someone comes in with new infos.

I will ISO again the remaining people, the only think i remembered is that Kagu pwned Proffesor with her invest and that Ultra can hide behind people
Is Lanji indie btw?
Kagurashi and Sallucion should have results about Reborn at this point, other that the fact that he can destroy abilities.

Vote lynch JDB

I used an invest last night on JDB, but my actions were not considerate again, someone role crushed me most likely.
N1 i role blocked ekko after ratched flipped town(ekko was the main reason for that lynch)
n2 I role bocked Ultra
N3/N4 got crushed? Tried to investigate Nana n3 and now JDB n4 with an invest I bought.
This is all I did this game, it seems that we are in endgame so no reason for me to hide these anymore.
u role blocked ultra np2?

wasnt ultra lynched dp1? that action doesnt make sense

True, I had no actions d2/n2, dunno why I had the impression that i role blocked ultra.
ngl its kinda sus that all of ur actions thus far have been useless minus the np1 one which idk if we can confirm

but i will say that u seem too clueless about some of the things that have happened this game so i doubt that u r ultra's scummate...
not going to rule out walter tho

Vote lynch JDB

n2 I role bocked Ultra
lol this is prob what made ekko's invest on sallu fail

Status
Not open for further replies.