Brexit

I agree with Brexit and would love if Portugal got the hell out of it.

We would break initianlly but at least we would learn not to be dependent of help from other countries. The EU literally makes producing and getting richer illegal. It sets lots and lots of limits, regulations, stupid fucking taxes, bureaucracy that would, if removed, better the country in the long run.

The EU made Portugal and many other countries dependent on it, and its time to end it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As an American who’s still somewhat ignorant about international affairs, even I have to say that Brexit has always seemed like a poorly thought out plan fueled entirely by anti-immigrant vitriol. Clearly, my country is dealing with that in spades (I knew when Brexit was approved back in 2016 that Trump was going to win here), but it seems to be creating even more problems for England than our dipshit President makes for nonwhites. Not sure how anyone could still support either Boris or Donnie at this point.

As an American who’s still somewhat ignorant about international affairs, even I have to say that Brexit has always seemed like a poorly thought out plan fueled entirely by anti-immigrant vitriol. Clearly, my country is dealing with that in spades (I knew when Brexit was approved back in 2016 that Trump was going to win here), but it seems to be creating even more problems for England than our dipshit President makes for nonwhites. Not sure how anyone could still support either Boris or Donnie at this point.
You know the EU is on his death bed right ? Once Germany breaks, the rest will go with it.

Also, Trump has been much better than Obama and Bush were. Not someone I'd defend but thank God it wasn't Hillary Clinton.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know the EU is on his death bed right ? Once Germany breaks, the rest will go with it.

Also, Trump has been much better than Obama and Bush were. Not someone I'd defend but thank God it wasn't Hillary Clinton.
If you really believe that Trump has been anything but a constant embarrassment and a vile enabler of the worst Americans’ basest instincts, we can’t even have a rational conversation because you’ve fully divorced yourself from reality. Clinton would have been garbage, but at least we would have had an actual adult at the helm the last three years instead of the poster child for daddy issues.

Well Cameron thought that he would be able to end the internal debate in the Tories about the EU but it was clearly not going to work when you look at what his plan was and his contradictory declarations about Europe. There is also the fact that british themselves were very divided on the Brexit with a clear division between big cities and the rural world and between Englad, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and what kind of Brexit and future relation they wanted with Europe and the rest of the world.
When you look at it you realize that it was always going to be a mega mess and political disaster and now many british are bitting themselves for not having realized earlier that it was not what they wanted or expected and for putting themselves in such a big mess.
Post automatically merged:

If you really believe that Trump has been anything but a constant embarrassment and a vile enabler of the worst Americans’ basest instincts, we can’t even have a rational conversation because you’ve fully divorced yourself from reality. Clinton would have been garbage, but at least we would have had an actual adult at the helm the last three years instead of the poster child for daddy issues.
Well it's the result that happens when an immature and self-centered showman with little if no political and diplomatic skills is put at the head of a country such as the US.

Let's not start this, cause i dont like trump

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let's not start this, cause i dont like trump
Fair enough, as long as we agree on that point.

Well Cameron thought that he would be able to end the internal debate in the Tories about the EU but it was clearly not going to work when you look at what his plan was and his contradictory declarations about Europe. There is also the fact that british themselves were very divided on the Brexit with a clear division between big cities and the rural world and between Englad, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and what kind of Brexit and future relation they wanted with Europe and the rest of the world.
When you look at it you realize that it was always going to be a mega mess and political disaster and now many british are bitting themselves for not having realized earlier that it was not what they wanted or expected and for putting themselves in such a big mess.

Well it's the result that happens when an immature and self-centered showman with little if no political and diplomatic skills is put at the head of a country such as the US.
Guess I’m just glad that America isn’t the only place where people knowingly vote against their best interests because some bloviating imbecile gets them riled up with the fear of the “other”

There was also the fact that nobody ever agreed in the very beginning as to what “Brexit” actually meant in the first place.

I clearly remember the televised debates where Johnson suggested Norway style deals. It clearly stood to reason that Parliament would logically hash it out amongst themselves first as to agree what Brexit was going to be, then trigger Article 50 and negotiate with the EU and then give the people a vote on the final deal since, you know, the entire thing was started by a people’s (not legally binding) vote.

Instead, May’s Tories hijacked the entire thing, didn’t involve anyone and did the entire process arse to elbow and involved Parliament last hence the embarrassing defeats and two years of work wasted.

To this day, I still wonder if May, as a former remainer, was doing her best to make the Brexit process such a mess as to make it damn near impossible to actually get something good out of it to the point it would ultimately be rejected by either Parliament, the people or both.

I never thought of Brexit as a good idea but my God it could have been handled better.

Fair enough, as long as we agree on that point.

Guess I’m just glad that America isn’t the only place where people knowingly vote against their best interests because some bloviating imbecile gets them riled up with the fear of the “other”
I just supported cause he's anti status quo. Hillary would just.move it forward. (Im a libertarian so..)

But he's pretty dumb (in economy, philosophy etc) I'll give you that, and so is Bolsonaro from Brazil whom i also supported due to the oposition. Still, I loved his campaign due to how fun it was. Him going against all conservatives and then killing Hillary in the debates was fun to watch. Once he was appointed, hes shit to me aha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I just supported cause he's anti status quo. Hillary would just.move it forward. (Im a libertarian so..)

But he's pretty dumb (in economy, philosophy etc) I'll give you that, and so is Bolsonaro from Brazil whom i also supported due to the oposition. Still, I loved his campaign due to how fun it was. Him going against all conservatives and then killing Hillary in the debates was fun to watch. Once he was appointed, hes shit to me aha
Honestly, I can respect that viewpoint way more than the MAGAts who are gleefully destroying any semblance of civility in this country. Don’t blame anyone for wanting to shake up the status quo, just never understood why it had to be THIS moronic motherfucker.

Why don't u like Trump? He obviously has Jewish leanings.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why don't u like Trump? He obviously has Jewish leanings.
I’m not much of a Zionist, and nobody has done more than he has to embolden Nazis and other white supremacists since Hitler himself. He hasn’t done it, but moving the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem would have probably heralded the complete dissolution of the Jewish state, he’s in bed with Saudi Arabia, he called the Charlottesville cabal “very fine people”...he may have a lot of conservative Jews (which includes nearly everyone in my family) fooled, but he is no friend of the Hebrews, I don’t give a shit about Kushner’s presence in his life.

I’m not much of a Zionist, and nobody has done more than he has to embolden Nazis and other white supremacists since Hitler himself. He hasn’t done it, but moving the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem would have probably heralded the complete dissolution of the Jewish state, he’s in bed with Saudi Arabia, he called the Charlottesville cabal “very fine people”...he may have a lot of conservative Jews (which includes nearly everyone in my family) fooled, but he is no friend of the Hebrews, I don’t give a shit about Kushner’s presence in his life.
Yeah, u shouldn't worry about white nationalists cause they're busy sheltering their families from da globalist agenda.

Ur people's problem is Muslims & Chinese. Also, Black people don't like u much either.

Muslims hate u cause they blame u for happened in middle east.
Chinese want to replace u & become da new elites.
Blacks see u as whitey & some of them know Jews used to be slave owners.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, u shouldn't worry about white nationalists cause they're busy sheltering their families from da globalist agenda.

Ur people's problem is Muslims & Chinese. Also, Black people don't like u much either.

Muslims hate u cause they blame u for happened in middle east.
Chinese want to replace u & become da new elites.
Blacks see u as whitey & some of them know Jews used to be slave owners.
We’re veering off into some dangerous territory on this online forum for anime...regardless, black people and Jews run the entertainment industry together, so there’s at least a formally beneficial relationship there; same with Chinese, Jews frequent their restaurants in this country more than anyone else; and Muslims don’t like anybody who doesn’t follow Islam, and even then they really don’t like each other (Sunnis and Shiites) either, so that doesn’t count.

This is all speaking in prejudicial generalities, though...I’ve had a few friends from all these nationalities in my life, the individual doesn’t have to adhere to the biases of the group.

We’re veering off into some dangerous territory on this online forum for anime...regardless, black people and Jews run the entertainment industry together, so there’s at least a formally beneficial relationship there; same with Chinese, Jews frequent their restaurants in this country more than anyone else; and Muslims don’t like anybody who doesn’t follow Islam, and even then they really don’t like each other (Sunnis and Shiites) either, so that doesn’t count.

This is all speaking in prejudicial generalities, though...I’ve had a few friends from all these nationalities in my life, the individual doesn’t have to adhere to the biases of the group.
Jews rule media, blacks owns some record labels & Tyler Parry has a studio, that shit really don't matter in da grand scheme of things. Cause they can't even hope to manipulate narratives like ur people do.

Lol, I don't mean regular Chinese people who own restaurants. I mean this:
https://amp.scmp.com/comment/insigh...s-complaint-against-unfair-harvard-admissions

USAs ruling elite comes from universities like Harvard & guess who wants in.

Chinese government has infiltrated Africa & they wanna rule Asia, cause that's where their HQ is at. USA empire is dying so it doesn't interfere with da Chinese government cause they know they'd lose any direct military conflict with them.

If u search internet u'll find plenty of articles discussing rise of antisemitism coming from Muslims in Europe.

Muh point is White nationalists aren't doing shit to ur people, they're not planning on doing anything to ur people & there is no evidence they wanna harm ur people.
Neo nazis & white nationalists are not da same thing. All white nationalists want is for their daughters to stop becoming feminists & live in peace in their Christian communities.

Told u blacks hate ur people:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...odox-farrakhan-conspiracy-theories-bipartisan

Last edited:
antisemitism coming from Muslims in Europe.
its hilariously funny to watch.
jews in germany are pushing for background checks now because they realized what is happening.

Muh point is White nationalists aren't doing shit to ur people, they're not planning on doing anything to ur people & there is no evidence they wanna harm ur people.
Neo nazis & white nationalists are not da same thing. All white nationalists want is for their daughters to stop becoming feminists & live in peace in their Christian communities.
truth

btw, brexit is being sabotaged on purpose.
no way a government is so blind that they would not see problems like too few lorry drivers from miles away.
its to push "see, we told you it was bad"
just hate to see how its affecting the brits.

Last edited: