[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are confirmed white death, and i am a confirmed townie.

No wonder you been painting me all this time that I am god father or whatever nonsense, you wanted my lynch to always be in the table lol. Must suck knowing you setting me up for a mislynch yesterday failed huh?
You are 100% scum and complained to the host that I was clearing AM bc I thought he is the Elder bc it left only you and now you are trying to appeal to AM lmao.

I'm the only one cleared town

[Take the Gun]- You may chose a player to recieve the gun on first even day phase. The Gun will have 50% chance of working, or backfiring.
Once it works, it'll backfire the next time. Similarly, if it backfires it'll work the next time. It'll work in cycles there after.

This is fuji ability, he told me in the chat yesterday that he gave polar bear the gun twice and that polar should be dead but he survived the kill on himself yesterday, and today polar survived a super kill. Polar is a miller when we have two millers in the game, right now I don't believe that is the case, no way no fucking way we have this many indies and 2 millers in town. One of the 5 participants of last game is scum and polar is that scum, he acted like he is about to die, and he acted like surprised he was alive.

You are 100% scum and complained to the host that I was clearing AM bc I thought he is the Elder bc it left only you and now you are trying to appeal to AM lmao.

Cleared my ass, even fuji was having doubt on you, and no I am just guiding townies to lynch a scum in you because you are 100% scum, you fucking white death. Also I never complained to the host about anything like that, not sure where that came from lol.

How did you survive a kill yesterday and a super kill today? you can't lol. I am literally townie here and thinking otherwise is just being brain dead. You think i as scum would commit suicide last DP? lol.

You are a miller, when we already have a miller in ultra and at this point I don't think we have 2 millers in town.

"Only cleared town" , yea right.

SK survived a kill by Pot and survived a lynch and kiku survived my kill.

The game is solved.

Sk and kiku are the final 2. At least we solved it in enough time and I was right fuji.

Fuji gave me 2 guns and you said you knew, did you forget. You struggling right now sk
Yes, one of those guns backfired and you used it and you survived it. Fuji said it in the neighbor chat and I believe he said it here too.

[Take the Gun]- You may chose a player to recieve the gun on first even day phase. The Gun will have 50% chance of working, or backfiring.
Once it works, it'll backfire the next time. Similarly, if it backfires it'll work the next time. It'll work in cycles there after.

Here is the ability, you got two guns from fuji already and you recieved them during even day phases, the gun will 100% fire back and you shot twice, meaning you survived a kill on yourself . You tanked a kill and you tanked a super kill lol.

Yea, this is over lmao.

Kiku and SK voted to save SK yesterday and lynch AM after I repeatedly said not to.

They are now coming at the one person fuji said to never lynch bc they know I solved it lol.

It was a good game from you both but you got caught.

I let town know who the poisoner was, which did little to assist my own wincon, but because winning with you guys would be easier for me. I did my best to keep you from wasting a lynch on Pot. I tried to keep you from wasting a lynch on SK. I had mech that let me know exactly who CrownedWitch was. I have mech that lets me know exactly who SoulKiller is. And based on the general assumption of who I am, you guys should think that there is NO REASON I would be hard defending scum right now. That is what I have to say

Kiku and SK voted to save SK yesterday and lynch AM after I repeatedly said not to.

They are now coming at the one person fuji said to never lynch bc they know I solved it lol.

It was a good game from you both but you got caught.
No, you are the deep wolf here, you are scum. You survived a kill, you survived a super kill, and you pocketed fuji. He was simply just wrong about you and was having doubts about you the more the PoE shrinked, you were in that 5 player gun game and did that theatre fake act where you thought you died lol.

You are a miller, you are a cop, you can survive kills and super kills, you can kill.

You didn't solve anything, you are just scum. You even tried to paint the ekko situation that I pocketed and buddied you when it was you who pocketed and buddied me lol. Took a while, but this is the end of the road for you my guy.

Yes, one of those guns backfired and you used it and you survived it. Fuji said it in the neighbor chat and I believe he said it here too.

Here is the ability, you got two guns from fuji already and you recieved them during even day phases, the gun will 100% fire back and you shot twice, meaning you survived a kill on yourself . You tanked a kill and you tanked a super kill lol.

Yea, this is over lmao.
I was protected and I have a specific passive, so what now. You caught bro.

Also 2 of those nights all kills could have been stopped....so what now.

Man when you flounder you really founder lol.

I was protected and I have a specific passive, so what now. You caught bro.

Also 2 of those nights all kills could have been stopped....so what now.

Man when you flounder you really founder lol.
so you have a specific passive that helps you tank kills too? lol

No, i am stating facts, you can now play the wifom game with me.

'Flounder' funny, coming from you.

I let town know who the poisoner was, which did little to assist my own wincon, but because winning with you guys would be easier for me. I did my best to keep you from wasting a lynch on Pot. I tried to keep you from wasting a lynch on SK. I had mech that let me know exactly who CrownedWitch was. I have mech that lets me know exactly who SoulKiller is. And based on the general assumption of who I am, you guys should think that there is NO REASON I would be hard defending scum right now. That is what I have to say
@Naomi @Alwaysmind @Nekomata read this. Tell me what kind of solve you could possibly have that ends with Soul being scum despite the facts I have provided

Status
Not open for further replies.