[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tanked a kill and survived a lynch and are the gf....I wouldn't be laughing if I were you lol
Me surviving a kill is new, when was I shot? and why was this not been brought up before? or you are lying here?

Yea I tanked a lynch so? it was a mislynch anyways and a setup and was saved by gods grace. You tanked a super kill , and a kill and we know that for a fact, you are a miller and i do not believe we have a second miller, you were in the 5 player game that happened last DP, and did not get your super kill, and you are the god father here in being white death lmao.

Like you really think I am that retarded as scum to commit suicide and force myself to get lynched lol. Anyways, it's over for you my guy. Just give it up.

Me surviving a kill is new, when was I shot? and why was this not been brought up before? or you are lying here?

Yea I tanked a lynch so? it was a mislynch anyways and a setup and was saved by gods grace. You tanked a super kill , and a kill and we know that for a fact, you are a miller and i do not believe we have a second miller, you were in the 5 player game that happened last DP, and did not get your super kill, and you are the god father here in being white death lmao.

Like you really think I am that retarded as scum to commit suicide and force myself to get lynched lol. Anyways, it's over for you my guy. Just give it up.
Fuji had pot shoot you. It was in the thread and talked about for more than a day.

Man you are struggling worst than when ultra gets caught 🤣

Fuji had pot shoot you. It was in the thread and talked about for more than a day.

Man you are struggling worst than when ultra gets caught 🤣
Show me the reciepts, you can't even defend anything and just resort to saying stuff as 'desperate' , 'floundering', and freeze not being able to say or do anything cause you know you got caught lol and just resort to this type of play lol. It's kinda of embarrasing, but i understand it must suck knowing you got caught as scum.

I was in fuji for an entire cycle in the neighbor chat and my watcher abilities are legit and confirmed, that is not white death, your role sounds more like white death lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Show me the reciepts, you can't even defend anything and just resort to saying stuff as 'desperate' , 'floundering', and freeze not being able to say or do anything cause you know you got caught lol and just resort to this type of play lol. It's kinda of embarrasing, but i understand it must suck knowing you got caught as scum.

I was in fuji for an entire cycle in the neighbor chat and my watcher abilities are legit and confirmed, that is not white death, your role sounds more like white death lol.
Aye show receipts @Polar Bear

Fuji was adamant that we shouldn’t vote SK as they were chatting somewhere.

then he changed his mind.

@SoulKiller what the fuck did you tell him?
That's because I am townie, we were in my neighbor chat me and him.

The reason he switched votes is not because of anything i told him in the chat etc. The reason he changed his vote because he misread something and thought whitedeath does not get notified that they got role crushed. He clarified later that he made a mistake in changing the vote. Here you go, here are the reciepts.

Oh fuck me i misread this:

Why we gotta open the case] - WhiteDeath can not be put in the harms way. As such any attempt to role crush WhiteDeath role will role crush you instead. You will lose the ability to vote the following day phase.
Im sorry for not listening to you Kiku, I was just following mech my alcohol filled brain thought it saw.

So Whitedeath isnt rolecrush immune and would know if they were crushed.
Polar is just scum here confirmed 100%, get him out of here.

Looked it up, Ekko, not sk, my bad.

Pretty sad, sk and kiku can't even name that or go show that bc they haven't been following and don't know whats true or not or where to look lmao. I just mixed up the two lol.

You are the king maker bro. Vote with scum or vote with me and kill scum.

You abstained from that last vote bc you are indy. Kiku and SK did not and voted together to kill @Alwaysmind bc they are scum.

You played like an indy, Kiku did not. That tells you all you need to know.

Looked it up, Ekko, not sk, my bad.

Pretty sad, sk and kiku can't even name that or go show that bc they haven't been following and don't know whats true or not or where to look lmao. I just mixed up the two lol.
No, you just blantly lied about it and now that I exposed your lie, you are backtracking and saying in the same sentence that I am not keeping up with the thread, when it's you who is not keeping up with the thread lol.

You are the king maker bro. Vote with scum or vote with me and kill scum.

You abstained from that last vote bc you are indy. Kiku and SK did not and voted together to kill @Alwaysmind bc they are scum.
We did not vote for alwaysmind LMAO! Sooo much so for paying attention to the thread, you are soo cooked man it's not even funny lol.

You played like an indy, Kiku did not. That tells you all you need to know.
You are scum, you got caught, that's that.

No, you just blantly lied about it and now that I exposed your lie, you are backtracking and saying in the same sentence that I am not keeping up with the thread, when it's you who is not keeping up with the thread lol.

We did not vote for alwaysmind LMAO! Sooo much so for paying attention to the thread, you are soo cooked man it's not even funny lol.

You are scum, you got caught, that's that.
Nah you just blatantly know probably bc you fucked with moves....cause you scum and done for

Nah you just blatantly know probably bc you fucked with moves....cause you scum and done for
how did i fuck with moves man? You said pot shot me and that fuji was talking about it all day to paint me as scum and say that i allegedly survived a shot. Called you out on your BS and now you are telling me that I fucked with the move? what? what move? you just lied bro.

Also, nobody votes for AM last DP, so another lie just to be able to somehow survive, but you keep sinking yourself deeper. Literally crumbling in the thread right now, avoiding everything and just resorting to this weak.... fake posts lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.