[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id actually trim it down some for for the list of people I wouldnt lynch today, removing Dr.Watson, Yoho and Emil right now.

So that leaves:

Red Night
Pot Goblin
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Indigo

Out of these 4 the one Id want to lynch the most honestly would be either Red Night or Mango. Probably Red Night.

Vote Lynch Red Night
This is a decent PoE add CW and if too many of these are conspicuously flipping town add Carl

Day 1 End
Day 1 has Ended!

The merciless town didn't hesitate to electrocute one of their own.

The Bullet Train has lost it's first Passenger.

@Dr. Watson [Yuichi Kumira/The Father] has been lynched

Yuichi Kumira/The Father

[Passive-The Prince Trap] -Unprepared and in haste you have found Prince but fell in his trap. Manipulated and blackmailed, you're forced to follow through one of these Abilities. You may chose to defy the Blackmailing at any moment at the cost of your son, i mean your role.

(i) [You'll kill the Whitedeath for me] - During the game, if The Prince submit a target to you. You'll have to vote that player and push for his lynch.
Failing to lynch him, you will have to shoot the target player at night.

(ii) [I'm the Diesel] - To save Prince and ultimately your son, you couldn't have Prince dead. As such, the first Super kill on The Prince will be redirected at you. You'll survive but you will be role crushed the next cycle. You won't be told about it.

[Active-Tracker] - Following the note you found at the Bed near your son in the Hospital, you follow the instructions and board the Bullet train to track Prince and get your revenge.
Every night you'll track a player and see what players they visit.
Primary Wincon- Eliminate all threats to Town

Second Wincon- Eliminate The Prince.
If you are able to correctly pinpoint The Prince and able to get him lynched while being the first/second vote on him. I will consider you the victor.
Night 1 Starts now
You guys have 22 hours to submit night actions.
Day 2 Starts
Only these 8 can post during the Night phase.
@Flower @Charlie @Polar Bear @SoulKiller @Ultra @Yoho @Indigo @MangoSenpai
I will reveal the details of mini-game in some while.

Status
Not open for further replies.