[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ik polar and orca will tell u its emil's fault, he was bad etc.. but just ignore it. dont waste time on them. it's usual bickering of bad players justifying their shit read. just no diff it and continue pressuring soul

ik polar and orca will tell u its emil's fault, he was bad etc.. but just ignore it. dont waste time on them. it's usual bickering of bad players justifying their shit read. just no diff it and continue pressuring soul
This is why I wanted to lynch you and did. Suck it up buttercup, you got your chestnuts roasted

Day 4 End. Night 4 Starts
Day 4 has Ended!

Day 4, records.
Bullet train when left the Night 3 station, it was expected to be a short journey to Day 4 End. The Host assumed it'd end in 24 hours,

but it continued to completion.
Arguments after arguments,
some heated clashes,
the sus fingers were pointed
at everyone.

In the end, Town decided it'd Ekko that'd deboard the Bullet train at next station.

@Emil [Carver] has been lynched.

Carver
"What an ego. I mean, talk about a candidate for self-improvement. I mean, calling in sick? I mean, what is that, high school?"
— Ladybug
[Ryan Reynolds]- Carver had very little time onscreen but the actor Ryan Reynolds, one can easily guess what kind of personality Carver might have had. To access your vote and role, you must role play Ryan Reynolds, without hinting or confirming your role directly. It's the Best PR there can be!!

[Stomach thing]- Your bad stomach saves you from boarding the Bullet Train and ultimately escape WhiteDeath plan. Player abilities have 50% chances of failing on you.

[Attempt Assassination] - Carver caused the Yakuza wife accident in an attempt to carry out WhiteDeath Assassination. If you end up mislynching a townie (being the first or the last vote), you'll gain one shots of Bus Drive ability.

[Active- It was Faith] - WhiteDeath intended to kill you but ended up engaging the Lady Bug. You may Redirect abilities intended at you to another player. 2 shots

Eliminate all threats to Town.
Night 4 Starts now

You guys have 11 hours to submit night actions. Let me know if you'd require it to be extended in role pm, before the time (11 hours) are up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.