[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 End- Night 5 Start
Day 5 has Ended!

Day 5, recorded one of the most intense day phase of the game. Players found it extremely difficult to decide the lynch between the 5 chosen players. They were clueless,
and wanted to go with the No- Lynch option,
but that was not a possibility this day phase.

In the end they had no choice but to push one amongst them to the lynch stand.
Coins were tossed,
and a player was chosen to be voted.

But it still didn't settle their Paranoia.
A regular query from the Host again tilted them to change the votes. But this time votes were locked. Players couldn't change it back anymore. Thus, Soul killer being the most voted, is pushed to the lynch stand.

But....

The Lynch has failed!!

Night 5 Starts now
You guys have 28 hours to submit the night actions.
I will start the day phase little late.​

Night 5 End. Day 6 Start
Night 5 has Ended!

Someone tried to kill ???

Someone tried to Superkill ???

Someone tried to Super Kill Fuji.

@Fujishiro [Maria-The Handler] is dead​

The Handler/Maria Beetle
[Take the Gun]- You may chose a player to recieve the gun on first even day phase. The Gun will have 50% chance of working, or backfiring.
Once it works, it'll backfire the next time. Similarly, if it backfires it'll work the next time. It'll work in cycles there after.

[Anonymous Voice]- You may reach out to players in the game through a wu of your choice. You may not reveal yourself though. 1 shot.

[Maria Beetle to Lady Bug]- The Handler communicate with the Ladybug regularly through the movies. You may send messages to players twice through the host.

Wincon- Eliminate all threats to Town.

Day 6 Starts Now
You guys have 25+ hours to decide on the Lynch.
Vote Lock - Countdown

@Alwaysmind @Pot Goblin @Naomi @Fujishiro @Polar Bear @Nekomata @Kiku @SoulKiller

Listen up, idiot townies. I dont know why this is the one game where you guys are immune to your usual incessant need to suck indie dick, but knock it off. If SoulKiller gets lynched, you and I are both going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.