Manga Discussion Bungo Stray Dogs

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hope its not be dissapointed. My expectation is just.... make it more than Death Note live action ๐Ÿคง
I don't have high expectations for live action movies, but I am open to being surprised.

Imagine no Fukuzawa on the poll...Raitooo...
I forgot.

:whitepress:not so excited about this since they most if not all haven't realized yet that making a movie is so different on so many levels to making an anime show or whatever, they just think of it as making that anime character live and that's it. fuck no the stroyline should change aand some other stuff

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:whitepress:not so excited about this since they most if not all haven't realized yet that making a movie is so different on so many levels to making an anime show or whatever, they just think of it as making that anime character live and that's it. fuck no the stroyline should change aand some other stuff
Btw drop your faves list.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I have no idea how much of the plot they're going to fit into the movie, but I'm not hyped. I'm almost scared every time they mention a live action for any anime tbh lol.

But yeah, I'll try and watch it when it's out.

The only live action movies I enjoyed so far were Bleach and Death Note. Partly because they felt like own entities and not copied from the manga. Kuroshitsuji, too, but it was too gory for my taste.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The first 2 of 2006 or something (?). And the sequel to those. There's also a live action TV drama, but I haven't watched this yet. The Netflix US version was garbage.
The US version was worse than garbage lmao. Legit that's not DN.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
The only live action movies I enjoyed so far were Bleach and Death Note. Partly because they felt like own entities and not copied from the manga. Kuroshitsuji, too, but it was too gory for my taste.
I checked out the bleach trailer, and it looked alright. I'm actually surprised the comments were also positive for the movie. Hell, I actually liked the music they played in the trailer lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The story was good (there was not Ciel, but a girl who's his descendant and she's 1000% more likeable than Ciel ever was).
Yeah Ciel being a girl was surprising lol. Sebby wasn't bad, but nowhere near the Sebby from the manga. BTW do gimme a filler after this.