General & Others Burgess will fight Sanji not Jinbei

I'm (now) inclined to believe that the og crew members are the weakest, Burgess and Laffitte are weaker than Vasco and Pizarro, the other BBP that the nยฐ4 can fight.
It would be extremely funny if Burgess ended up fighting against Franky or Katakuri and Laffitte against Brook or Nami and the Cook fights Vasco (cook) as some of us have speculated and jinbei fights Pizarro. All these years wanking the wrong characters. :suresure:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Idk if the thread and the people are serious or this is some kind of agenda thread.

Anyway I wanna be the serious guy:
-Sanji gives Superhero vibes with all the Stealth Black and comic references.
-Burgess gives Supervillain vibes with his mask and threatful portrayal.

They are meant to fight each other. Superhero vs Supervillain themed. All I want is them to fight between a bunch of skycrappers and Sanji saving civillians while debris is falling onto the streets.

This is a dream scenario but I hope Oda will compensate it with something equal odaish.

He was already YC1 before the fruit, the guy was equal to preMera Sabo who was the strongest under Dragon and we saw that the other commanders are not pushovers either since they were enough to help Sabo against 2 Admirals.

Jinbei fightning this dude would require a huge boost and unlike the other SHs, he is already a veteran player in New World. It won't make much sense this kind of boost when his opponent was below Jack, who is/was probably the weakest YC.