Chapter Discussion Calm your tits. Luffys not talking about Kizaru.

“Light from below? Someone powerful has come…”

Gosh, I can’t believe it. Saturn has light powers
:suresure:
This dude gets it.

Why would luffy whom has faced admirals post timeskip (fujitora),

Has laughed at an admiral post tikeskip from a distance (greenbull)

And has showed 0 concern or fear for an admiral pretimeskip (marine ford)

be remotely sweating an admiral now?????????????
You would think it was a new foe whom luffy has never sense that got him shocked especially when the panel before showed saturn telling kizaru not to reveal to straw hat that he is currently here.

Last edited:
This dude gets it.

Why would luffy whom has faced admirals post timeskip (fujitora),

Has laughed at an admiral post tikeskip from a distance (greenbull)

And has showed 0 concern or fear for an admiral pretimeskip (marine ford)

be remotely sweating an admiral now?????????????
You would think it was a new foe whom luffy has never sense that got him shocked especially when the panel before showed saturn telling kizaru not to reveal to straw hat that he is currently hear.
Maybe coz it's admiral turn so it's their time to be hyped. And once we get back to yonkos, it's going to be yonkos > admirals again. Just marketing

i have a hunch that Dragon is gonna come the reason is Luffy is not only against the marine but against the CP-0 and the Gorosei and more he was called directly at the beginning and you can be sure he is far powerful than the admirals , just look how powerful is his dad even as an old man.

H

Herrera95

Give me the name of your dealer, I need what you're on :saden:
Oda
Post automatically merged:

Its the same thing the navy did with Shanks and WB, they tried to stop the meeting.

You should put down the drugs.
They didn't tried to stop the meeting they were just observing. And this is way different. Kizaru offered himself to DEAL with the situation.
Post automatically merged:

Damn can’t believe you think luffys about to solo someone who’d 2v1 Kaido and BM
I don't. Kizaru isn't going down now and will only going down by the hands of Teach.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy's not going to sweat an admiral and hrs not going to call him somebody powerful he'd say it was somebody they remember. The entire crew knows who kizaru is and old Rayleigh was holding him off handedly. Same Rayleigh who's weary of blackbeard
Yeah, Kizaru ain't a big deal coz Rayleigh's able to stop him lmao. It's not gonna end well for you guys.

Luffy's not going to sweat an admiral and hrs not going to call him somebody powerful he'd say it was somebody they remember. The entire crew knows who kizaru is and old Rayleigh was holding him off handedly. Same Rayleigh who's weary of blackbeard
Yeah he's talking about a random VA.

The chapter is fucking titled "Admiral Kizaru" for a reason, Luffy is literally looking at the light from Kizaru's clash while saying "someone very powerful is here" but sure.. cry all you want but it won't change anything.