General & Others Can all weapons turn black? How?

Just like the title asks can all weapons be blacked? Or at least things other than swords?

Mihawk did say all weapons can turn into a black blade but obviously not all weapons are blades. Any weapon that you can harden should be able to turn black anyway. Like the whole reason to harden a weapon is to protect it

If ryokugyuโ€™s weapon isnโ€™t a normal sword but a wooden one that on top of thatโ€™s been blackened thatโ€™d be even more dope that it hasnโ€™t broke

As for the how my current guess is it correlates to how much youโ€™re hardening your weapon. Ryokugyu like fujitora with observation haki might constantly using armament haki on his sword to make it that way basically staining the weapon black.

C

Cruxroux

If he made a normal wooden stick black that would be dope tho lol
No it won't be.
A wooden stick isn't a weapon , so low base level damage and for it to be even strong , Aramaki needs to have Atleast Roger level haki to even make That stick worthy enough to be fought against any swordsman.

C

Cruxroux

? Itโ€™s a weapon when used by Vergo lol. Yes Rayleigh can harden different objects

So either way im assuming you believe only metal swords can be blackened
No but
It's useless to cost anything else unless it's already a weapon to begin with.
Kaido club isn't a sword yet haki coated multiple times.

No but
It's useless to cost anything else unless it's already a weapon to begin with.
Kaido club isn't a sword yet haki coated multiple times.
That makes less than no sense tho
A main weapon is a main weapon regardless of what it is. It could be a toothbrush it doesnโ€™t matter. You canโ€™t just act like it doesnโ€™t count. Plus a wooden sword is a legit weapon
:milaugh: Turn your hate down two notches man.
The point is a blackened stick would be cool

The point is a blackened stick would be cool
On one hand, I absolutely disagree, on the other hand, I know that's not the point. I know the only reason you find it so cool and are pushing for it is to diminish black blades to a casual feat from the least impressive admiral of them all.

You made that abundantly clear earlier this weekend in another one of your threads on the same subject.

Somewhere in the past , I predicted
WORLD STRONGEST STICKMAN
would be a thing.
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ
?
On one hand, I absolutely disagree, on the other hand, I know that's not the point. I know the only reason you find it so cool and are pushing for it is to diminish black blades to a casual feat from the least impressive admiral of them all.

You made that abundantly clear earlier this weekend in another one of your threads on the same subject.
Making a blackened stick, great grade, supreme grade, or even shoe is the same level as impressive. Making something permanently black shouldnโ€™t change difficulty based on what it is

Mihawkโ€™s sword yoru is obviously better than a no named stick and nobody is saying otherwise. At the same time ryokugyu fighting top tiers with a stick is impressive in its own right

?

Making a blackened stick, great grade, supreme grade, or even shoe is the same level as impressive. Making something permanently black shouldnโ€™t change difficulty based on what it is

Mihawkโ€™s sword yoru is obviously better than a no named stick and nobody is saying otherwise. At the same time ryokugyu fighting top tiers with a stick is impressive in its own right
You know Greenbull isn't fighting top tiers with a stick.

And yes, it's so impressive that not even Shanks, Rayleigh or Roger ever achieved it, and that's precisely why you want to turn it into a casual feat for Aramaki, so it's not that impressive any more. You're transparent.