Controversial Can character's personalities reflect in it's fanbase

Well, I think Kaido is a bad character, you are right when you say we didnt get character development, but for me it aint bad, yet it also is a top tier character as you mention.

And you are wrong, Kaido never saw himself as Joyboy, he just said that Joyboy will be the guy who defeats him, it was King who saw him as Joyboy.
I‘m aware of King who saw Kaido as Joyboy, but didn‘t Kaido mention that he may be Joyboy?

I don‘t remember really at all.

Well, I dont think Kaido is a bad character, you are right when you say we didnt get character development, but for me it aint bad, yet it also is a top tier character as you mention.

And you are wrong, Kaido never saw himself as Joyboy, he just said that Joyboy will be the guy who defeats him, it was King who saw him as Joyboy.
I‘m aware of King who saw Kaido as Joyboy, but didn‘t Kaido mention that he may be Joyboy?

I don‘t remember really at all.
It's implied that Kaido thought he might be Joyboy.

"You couldn't be Joyboy either"
"You still think I'm Joyboy"

These suggest that at some point in the story, Kaido did consider himself a potential Joyboy. But later disregarded the idea.

To a degree sure. You have a plethora of characters and every individual chooses his favorite, 2nd favorite, group of favorites, disliked, hated etc. I guess you can even build up some sort of test of personality if you put your mind into classifying it. The problem is that different people could like the same character for different reasons.