Speculations Can Kidd manipulate Sanji now that he has an exoskeleton with his magnetic powers?

If Oda would want to go serious, Kid could easily be the most broken character in One Piece. He could be able to manipulate the iron inside the blood of everyone. So stopping the bloodflow immediately, or instantly explode the heart of everyone. But i doubt Oda goes that far.
Even Oda go that far, we will see this statement from Kids: "I cant do anything, their haki is too stronk"

Oh really, Powered exoskeleton is an armor made with steel and other materials to strenghten the army soldier, it has nothing to do with the exoskeletons of insects LMAO... it got this name because it technically place over our original skeleton so they called it "exoskeleton".
Judge took DNA of various animals to change his sons, it's a true exoskeleton like in the animal kingdom... not a suit that you wear... the exoskeleton you are talking about can be compared to raid suit (even this is not true tho because army exskeleton don't offer armor, only strenght)

I thought you were a science nerd ? :milaugh:

they trying too hard man...
You are forgetting that despite Sanji's Exoskeleton is DNA based you cannot ascertain that Oda will follow a linear real life route and simply portray something like hard chitin instead of a metal based armor despite I'm inclined to think the former will be the probable case.

So you had to be more specific. How do you not see that?

Exactly. Can you imagine Fuji sucking everyone out of this world with reverse gravity :seriously:
Gravity DF is easily the most OP DF if we don't conform to One Piece standards, imo. Gravity users can:

- Manipulate time and space
- Manipulate the laws of rotation and revolution
- Manipulate cosmic objects
- Manipulate any energy without physical contact

Electromagnetism is no joke, too. You can manipulate matter, particle, and even quantum physics with it.

Fundamental Forces power will always be broken when applied correctly.

No he aint iron like Queen with metals and shit, just that his body is just as tough.

Maybe the RS depending how it's made off.
Isn't the RS metal styled perhaps? 🤔 sounds more like a metal or other materials based exoskeleton on paper, perhaps carbon or so differently. Or entirely new materials that don't exist IRL. 🤔

You are forgetting that despite Sanji's Exoskeleton is DNA based you cannot ascertain that Oda will follow a linear real life route and simply portray something like hard chitin instead of a metal based armor despite I'm inclined to think the former will be the probable case.

So you had to be more specific. How do you not see that?
What's funny is that the exoskeleton you talked about isn't even an armor skin, it just an enhancement to upgrade soliders' strenght and i explained to you why they called it like that...
That's why i said you are trying too hard...