Can someone deal with wallpaper size screenblocking signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one crying here, this thread has nothing to do with Zoro.
You were the one who made it about Zoro.

You are obssessed with zoro fanboyism kid, I told this long ago to others in a pm, I am literally living rent free in your zoro fanboy head, go get help.
While that thread was directly related to Zoro, but Dragomir didn't read it and mistakenly warned people about not talk about Zoro or they will get threadbanned, then I said he should edit the poll if he wants people not talk about Zoro, then he said no, and said that I was the only one talking about Zoro (wrongly), then I showed the first post (which is related to Zoro) and he understood that I was right to talk about Zoro in that thread. I wasn't crying like you are doing in this thread right now.
Who cares if Dragomir made an oopsie. The fact is you showed strong emotion over someone prefacing their thread that Zoro is the strongest.

Yes, you got owned again, I live rent free in your head. Can we continue with the thread now?
Even Flat Earthers know this isn't true.

You were the one who made it about Zoro.

Who cares if Dragomir made an oopsie. The fact is you showed strong emotion over someone prefacing their thread that Zoro is the strongest.

Even Flat Earthers know this isn't true.
Are you enjoying on lying? This troll made it about Zoro, not me.
I think what really bothers Erkan is the Crying Six signature but he tries to disguise it... :suresure:
He got his answer, and the discussion was over.

But then you got here with your zoro fanboy obssession as usual, and post an irrelevant misinformation about me crying to a moderator in a thread when I wasn't.

I don't care about that oopsie in this thread as well, you brought that nonsense in here, because as I said you are obssessed with zoro mihawk fanboyism and I live rent free in your zoro fanboy head, and you don't know what you are talking about, which I proved it in this thread again.

And Flat Earthers again? Yeah, you really must be enjoying on lying in random threads about other users, because this must be the 1000th time that I am telling you I never said earth is flat, this is getting out of hand.

If you are on computer then you can change the size of your window so you can see better I guess.:kayneshrug:
Nah,
Literally just set limits on sigs...
Should be easy enough.
Saying turn them all off is not a solution,
Its a cop out.
That would be like saying,
Just leave the forum.
What is the point of wallpaper size sigs anyways?
I do want to see them but huge sigs get in the way of the forum experience.
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.