Rules Can we stop sleeping on the Rose Feat....please

I see people endlessly downrating Mereum because apparently he nearly died... to something with the force of a few thousand TNT.

Yet they always dont have the balls to mention that the Rose is a nuclear explosion. Thus meaning that the Rose produces heat thats on par with...or even greater than the heat of inside the Sun.

So lets digest this first :-

What makes the Rose a Nuclear Bomb ?

The Rose has been called by everyone as a "nuke"....but why ? Because it has the basic properties of it.

Mushroom Cloud:-

Poisonous Radiation:-

Large Death toll

The Rose has killed 110,000 people in one time. In comparison the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima killed 130,000 people. Just 20k people difference.

So we can establish that this is a legit Nuke.

So onto the next question:-

This is manga, how Togashi assure us he has created something akin to a nuke ?

Easy....Togashi has always been an author who uses a lot of scientific fact in his manga...

Etc....

So as you can see Mr Togashi is a man who uses science a lot. So he will keep in mind the danger of a nuclear bomb.

How hot is a Nuclear Explosion ?

A Nuclear bomb is as hot or hotter than the interior of the Sun. In terms of Energy, the Sun has it beat. But a nuke surpasses it when it comes to temperature.

So then you may ask ? Why doesnt this destroy the World ?....Because this Heat only occurs for a fraction of a second, and isnt as longlaating as the Sun.

Here is some sciency shit.

A primary form of energy from a nuclear explosion is thermal radiation. Initially, most of this energy goes into heating the bomb materials and the air in the vicinity of the blast. Temperatures of a nuclear explosion reach those in the interior of the sun, about 100,000,000° Celsius, and produce a brilliant fireball.

Two pulses of thermal radiation emerge from the fireball. The first pulse, which lasts about a tenth of a second, consists of radiation in the ultraviolet region. The second pulse which may last for several seconds, carries about 99 percent of the total thermal radiation energy. It is this radiation that is the main cause of skin burns and eye injuries suffered by exposed individuals and causes combustible materials to break into flames.
Thermal radiation damage depends very strongly on weather conditions. Clouds or smoke in the air can considerably reduce effective damage ranges versus clear air conditions.

Source: https://www.atomicarchive.com/science/effects/thermal-radiation.html#:~:text=A primary form of energy,and produce a brilliant fireball.

The most powerful nuclear detonations on Earth and the interior of the Sun actually have a lot in common.

1. They both get the overwhelming majority of their energy from nuclear fusion: compressing light nuclei into heavier ones.
  2. The process of fusion is energetically favorable, meaning that the products are lower in mass than the reactants.
  3. This mass difference means that the “missing mass” gets converted into energy via Einstein’s famous equation, E = mc².

4. And this process, for as long as it endures, injects a tremendous amount of energy into a confined volume of space.
The physics that governs these nuclear reactions are the same regardless of where they take place: whether inside the Sun or in the critical core region of an atomic bomb explosion.

The hottest part of any explosion occurs in the initial stages, when the majority of the energy gets released but remains in a very small volume of space. For the early, single-stage atomic bombs we had on Earth, that meant the initial detonation was where the highest temperatures occurred. Even a few fractions-of-a-second afterwards, the rapid, adiabatic expansion of the gas inside causes the temperature to drop dramatically.

Source: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....omb-be-hotter-than-the-center-of-our-sun/amp/

The Rose itself....and its hype ?

Common misconception about the Rose, is to look at its size, then determine the force it used to kill Mereum.

This is retarded...

Firstly the author himself said it was small...however even though its small, its highly lethal and destructive.

2 different translations

So the author himself called it small....stop going crazy abouy its size. The true danger is its lethality.

Secondly, Togashi hyped up the bombsite which cooled, and called it like Volcano. And that no life could enter it. ( Mind you its as hot as Lava after cooling down)....

Thirdly, if Mereum was near to death's door due to its force....then he wouldnt be burnt to death. He would be crushed and flattened, like Pitou or the Ant Bonolevnov killed.

But nope he was burnt to death....

So from all of this we assume that Mereum was nearly killed by the heat and temperature of the Rose...not the force it produces. In real life people disintetegrate due to Nukes, whilst Mereum took it point blank and still lived....barely tho.

- So now do you think Big Meme or Laido could take the Rose ? You think they can take the Heat of the Sun point blank ? You think Endevour can create anything close to this lvl of heat ?

Lol....stop sleeping on the King.. Periodt

- This thread was written by Pouf

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Shuyaku @RayanOO @Seth @Sentinel @Steven @Just a member @Marimo_420 @Zoro D Goat @Bullet etc....

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
???

It was clearly stated in the Manga that Meruem was killed by the poison, not the force or the heat of the bomb.

Also do you realize that the atomic bomb is a fission weapon and not a fusion weapon? Fission weapons don't produce nearly as much as that heat.

???

It was clearly stated in the Manga that Meruem was killed by the poison, not the force or the heat of the bomb.

Also do you realize that the atomic bomb is a fission weapon and not a fusion weapon? Fission weapons don't produce nearly as much as that heat.
Sigh....

Im talking about when he was nearly killed, not when he actually died.

As for the heat. Go check online if you dont believe me
Post automatically merged:

Fisssion..fusion my ass.

And?

He would of survived if that bomb wasn't poisonous. So I don't understand the point of the thread.

Everyone knows that it wasn't the bomb to fundamentally destroy Meruem, but merely its poison.

Meruem was a durability freak and only deniers would deny that.
You clearly dont see what people say about Mereum in this forum...

Again, the heat shit is not as impressive as you think man...
Why not ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Read the frist 2 paragraphs.

He's not talking about the poison via the rose bomb nor about Meruem's death, he's just giving rightful credit to what Meruem tanked which does often get downplayed.
Yeah I had understood that.

My point is that even though his body was damaged, it recomposed which means that the force of the bomb was fundamentally ineffective and he survived swiftly. Furthermore, with no aftermath injury.

So the fact his body was damaged can't be used as an argument to downplay Meruem.

Yeah I had understood that.

My point is that even though his body was damaged, it recomposed which means that the force of the bomb was fundamentally ineffective and he survived swiftly. Furthermore, with no aftermath injury.

So the fact his body was damaged can't be used as an argument to downplay Meruem.
Mereum would have died if not for Pouf and Youpi. He never healed from the bomb by himself.

That amount of heat is not impressive
Lmaoo. So the heat of the Sun is not impressive. Yet Akainu 2000 degrees melting WB's face shit is.

Pathetically Akainu has the highest AP in the series confirmed. And hes only as hot as the site after it cooled down. With Youpi easily being able to walk through it.

No OP character can take the Rose. No MHA character can take the Rose.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This feat will always be underestimated because Netero died for this. I think if he pulled it off normally not as a sacrificial move clowns would jerk Netero to the moon.

Panels that you posted about how the characters saw the aftermath should be enough for people to understand.

Although I have a feeling like people only care about the big boom moment which is false. What d goat said can be take into consideration.

Because they can tank far stronger attacks...
Im trying my absolute best not to swear at your right now.

But are you so illterate that you dont understand what this thread is about ? Are we talking about strength...or are we talking about heat.

If the the only attack that ever damaged Mereum was heat based. How can you infer OP characters can take it due to attacks being "stronger". Are you dumb.

Akainu's magma has the highest AP and burns everything. But yet they can tank something 22,000 times hotter ?

Just refute my thread or move on.

S

Shuyaku

Im trying my absolute best not to swear at your right now.

you dont understand what this thread is about ? Are we talking about strength...or are we talking about heat.

If that the only attack that ever damaged Mereum was heat based. How can you infer OP characters can take it due to attacks being "stronger".

Just refute my thread or move on.
Bro, tanking the heat of the sun requires less than city level durability lmfao.

https://character-level.fandom.com/...bility_required_to_resist_the_heat_of_the_sun

Bro, tanking the heat of the sun requires less than city level durability lmfao.

https://character-level.fandom.com/...bility_required_to_resist_the_heat_of_the_sun
Its 2020 and you're still using Battle Wikia and their associates

Theyre saying WB is country lvl when he lost half his face to a Lava attack.

Aokiji is Mountain lvl+ but he got severly burnt by Akainu.

Etc....

Either these men are all below City lvl...or that nibba lied.

Lol the durability to tank Lava, is Wall lvl...
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats