Rules Can we stop sleeping on the Rose Feat....please

S

Shuyaku

Its 2020 and you're still using Battle Wikia and their associates

Theyre saying WB is country lvl when he lost half his face to a Lava attack.

Aokiji is Mountain lvl+ but he got severly burnt by Akainu.

Etc....

Either these men are all below City lvl...or that nibba lied.

Lol the durability to tank Lava, is Wall lvl...
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats
Are you a more reliable source though ? The calcs seem fine to me. Wikis fuck up in terms of scaling or overestimating fictional character feats. Nothing fictional about the sun and how much heat it generates, it's more of a general thing.

Akainu also has immense force behind those punches, it's not lava alone that makes them dangerous, he can spread that shit out across half of an island, i don't think wall level can take that.

Are you a more reliable source though ? The calcs seem fine to me. Wikis fuck up in terms of scaling or overestimating fictional character feats. Nothing fictional about the sun and how much heat it generates, it's more of a general thing.

Akainu also has immense force behind those punches, it's not lava alone that makes them dangerous, he can spread that shit out across half of an island, i don't think wall level can take that.
Well thats what those wikias say. Theyre pretty much contradicting themselves...WB is Country lvl, but loses half of his face to a wall lvl attack.

The lethality from those punches comes from Magma. Force of his punches barely contributes., since its the heat thats melts the face.

Another thing to look at is that Akainu's magma can melt steel, whilst Mr 1 is made out of steel. Yet his durability is apparently City Block lvl...not Wall lvl.

These nibbas are inconsistent af.

S

Shuyaku

Well thats what those wikias say. Theyre pretty much contradicting themselves...WB is Country lvl, but loses half of his face to a wall lvl attack.

The lethality from those punches comes from Magma. Force of his punches barely contributes., since its the heat thats melts the face.

Another thing to look at is that Akainu's magma can melt steel, whilst Mr 1 is made out of steel. Yet his durability is apparently City Block lvl...not Wall lvl.

These nibbas are inconsistent af.
Akainu isn't punching with wall level power, he's not melting any part of WB's body by simply dumping a bit of magma on him. And again, that's relating to fictional powers that make no sense in our world in the first place.

The rest has nothing to do with my point, i'm not here to debate HxH vs One Piece, we're discussing the atomic bomb feat.

Akainu isn't punching with wall level power, he's not melting any part of WB's body by simply dumping a bit of magma on him. And again, that's relating to fictional powers that make no sense in our world in the first place.

The rest has nothing to do with my point, i'm not here to debate HxH vs One Piece, we're discussing the atomic bomb feat.
I mean the entire calc is incorrect aince he doesnt even known the emissivity if the core of the Sun, and he just low-ballled it to hell.

Plus this is like 1 calc. Has anyone ever even reproduced the same results or even commented on his ?

Yeah, that page you linked has the same calc.
Yh cause all these wikias are linked. They all use the same shit cause no one else tried to calc it.

I wanna see some comments for it. Theres non..So how am I supposed to trust this thing.

Either way I created this thread to show off the feat, and see if other OP character could tank it. Battle Wikia dick sucking aside.....do you see anyone in the OP verse surving it, especially when its said that Akainu has the highest AP in the series.

S

Shuyaku

Yh cause all these wikias are linked. They all use the same shit cause no one else tried to calc it.

I wanna see some comments for it. Theres non..So how am I supposed to trust this thing.

Either way I created this thread to show off the feat, and see if other OP character could tank it. Battle Wikia dick sucking aside.....do you see anyone in the OP verse surving it, especially when its said that Akainu has the highest AP in the series.
It's not the same guy though, i don't know where else to look but you can try it yourself. You have nothing to back up your stance of tanking the heat of the sun being a massive feat though...u just think it is cause it sounds like a big deal, but it's not that impressive.

Akainu has tanked island shaking quakes.

It's not the same guy though, i don't know where else to look but you can try it yourself. You have nothing to back up your stance of tanking the heat of the sun being a massive feat though...u just think it is cause it sounds like a big deal, but it's not that impressive.

Akainu has tanked island shaking quakes.
Theyre using the same exact calc. Word for word. Meaning they just saw online, and copied it lmao.

That doesnt apply to thermal energy. And how is Akainu tanking something relevant here ? Were talking about his AP not durability.

The SHs were running for their lives from Promthesus. If they truly were "City Block lvl" Luffy could have a shower in it.

Vivre card literally states that the reason Akainu rip through the bodies is because of the Magu fruit. And that it has the most attack power.

S

Shuyaku

Theyre using the same exact calc. Word for word. Meaning they just saw online, and copied it lmao.
You have nothing to contradict it though. Do your own research if you don't believe it. Meruem tanked a regular nuke no more no less.

Whatever man i don't give a shit about debating hxh vs one piece, i'm not here for that. You asked me who would tank it btw.

You have nothing to contradict it though. Do your own research if you don't believe it. Meruem tanked a regular nuke no more no less.

Whatever man i don't give a shit about debating hxh vs one piece, i'm not here for that. You asked me who would tank it btw.
Battle Wikia itself conttadicts it....or every OP character would be Wall lvl.

This character from Bleach has his bankai at Sun lvl heat and he caused a world wide drought which would destroy the entire planet

Thats what I could gather....correct me if im wrong @TheAncientCenturion

Sun lvl heat is impreseive for Bleach....why is it any different for Op world, which is vastly inferior.

S

Shuyaku

Battle Wikia itself conttadicts it....or every OP character would be Wall lvl.

This character from Bleach has his bankai at Sun lvl heat and he caused a world wide drought which would destroy the entire planet

Thats what I could gather....correct me if im wrong @TheAncientCenturion

Sun lvl heat is impreseive for Bleach....why is it any different for Op world, which is vastly inferior.
Again that is your problem with how they apply science to the fictional world, or how fiction handles it differently to ours. What bearing does it have on an actual scientific calc ?

Or do you have proof that the heat of Rose is higher than the real sun's ?

Again that is your problem with how they apply science to the fictional world, or how fiction handles it differently to ours. What bearing does it have on an actual scientific calc ?
Im not saying it changes the scientific calc at all. If that calc...is true, then fair play. But to say its not impressive, when Bleach verse finds such heat impressive is fallacious.

Sure maybe in the real world it isnt impressive ( if that calc is right) But it is in the OP World and the Bleach world its impressive.

S

Shuyaku

Im not saying it changes the scientific calc at all. If that calc...is true, then fair play. But to say its not impressive, when Bleach verse finds such heat impressive is fallacious.

Sure maybe in the real world it isnt impressive ( if that calc is right) But it is in the OP World and the Bleach world its impressive.
I'm not saying it's a bad feat, just that it's not as impressive as you think it is. You think way too highly of Meruem in general (flashbacks to how he can take on Boros), and i assume this is supposed to be a nail in the coffin type thread, as proof that he's almost unbeatable or whatever, but it's not THAT big of a deal, at all.

Problem is each verse has different rules of physics and what not to some extent. Kizaru's LS obviously doesn't obey anything our science says etc.

I'm not saying it's a bad feat, just that it's not as impressive as you think it is. You think way too highly of Meruem in general (flashbacks to how he can take on Boros), and i assume this is supposed to be a nail in the coffin type thread, as proof that he's almost unbeatable or whatever, but it's not THAT big of a deal, at all.

Problem is each verse has different rules of physics and what not to some extent. Kizaru's LS obviously doesn't obey anything our science says etc.
Nope. I created this thread to show that the Rose Feat is actually impressive, as people in this forum are saying Zoro can kill Mereum because of it.

I also wanted to show that it was the heat of the Rose, and not the force that nearly killed Mereum.

And yes, I get the other verses have different rules. But that also means all calcs are pretty much meaningless doesnt it ? Lol ?

Anyways, the strongest character in the Bleach Verse.....Yamamoto's hype literally derives from being Sun lvl heat. Again correct me if im wrong @TheAncientCenturion .

We can clearly see the OP verse aint surviving the heat of the Sun due to Akainu's magma being the hottest element. So Rose feat is impressive....and highly slept on.

Im trying my absolute best not to swear at your right now.

But are you so illterate that you dont understand what this thread is about ? Are we talking about strength...or are we talking about heat.

If the the only attack that ever damaged Mereum was heat based. How can you infer OP characters can take it due to attacks being "stronger". Are you dumb.

Akainu's magma has the highest AP and burns everything. But yet they can tank something 22,000 times hotter ?

Just refute my thread or move on.
Kaido tanked G4's like nothing

Luffy tanked Katas attacks

Akainu survived WB's Gura Punch

And so on

All of this is far better as the heat of the sun

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yamamoto’s Bankai is as hot as the suns surface IIRC and if it isn’t stopped quickly it’ll destroy all of Soul Society, which is more or less the size of Japan to the size of Asia. Depends on your interpretion.