Rules Can we stop sleeping on the Rose Feat....please

H

Haoshoku

Because they can tank far stronger attacks...
Did you read the thread? Chrono is specifically talking about heat resistance, they’d tank the force with no issues really. As for heat resistance from nukes, I mean outside the Pell and Franky explosions I can’t recall explosions of that magnitude being tanked.

Though mangaka have rarely made a big deal about the thermal heat of nukes and characters have been seen tanking left right and center. HxH is the only anime I even recall making a big deal out of it to that extent. Luffy himself has tanked point blank explosions to the face with little to no issues, other times he’s said “that was close” indicating he dodged it to lessen the effect. But I ain’t recall any relevant heat resistance feats on the level of nukes.

But to say its not impressive, when Bleach verse finds such heat impressive is fallacious.
You’re conflating two completely different situations here. In the case of Meruem, he barely managed to withstand the heat of that nuclear blast that only lasted a fraction of a second. In the case of Yamamoto, the dude is deploying that heat all around him and uses it to attack/defend enough for an entire bout. Royd and Hachswalth had no issues withstanding that heat from close range with their durability. Meruem’s heat resistance feat is impressive for his verse, but pales in comparison to Bleach heat resistance feats, there’s really no comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read the thread? Chrono is specifically talking about heat resistance, they’d tank the force with no issues really. As for heat resistance from nukes, I mean outside the Pell and Franky explosions I can’t recall explosions of that magnitude being tanked.

Though mangaka have rarely made a big deal about the thermal heat of nukes and characters have been seen tanking left right and center. HxH is the only anime I even recall making a big deal out of it to that extent. Luffy himself has tanked point blank explosions to the face with little to no issues, other times he’s said “that was close” indicating he dodged it to lessen the effect. But I ain’t recall any relevant heat resistance feats on the level of nukes.

You’re conflating two completely different situations here. In the case of Meruem, he barely managed to withstand the heat of that nuclear blast that only lasted a fraction of a second. In the case of Yamamoto, the dude is deploying that heat all around him and uses it to attack/defend enough for an entire bout. Royd and Hachswalth had no issues withstanding that heat from afar with their durability. Meruem’s heat resistance feat is impressive for his verse, but pales in comparison to Bleach heat resistance feats, there’s really no comparison.
Meruem took it point blank....literally a meter or 2 away. Can any Bleach character do the same without dying or ending up in Mereum's state ?

You’re conflating two completely different situations here. In the case of Meruem, he barely managed to withstand the heat of that nuclear blast that only lasted a fraction of a second. In the case of Yamamoto, the dude is deploying that heat all around him and uses it to attack/defend enough for an entire bout. Royd and Hachswalth had no issues withstanding that heat from close range with their durability. Meruem’s heat resistance feat is impressive for his verse, but pales in comparison to Bleach heat resistance feats, there’s really no comparison.
Heat=Energy.Irrelevant how you can dish the shit out

Split Dura in 2020 is...ugh.Time to point out how piss weak Clorox Bleach is vs Swords

H

Haoshoku

Meruem took it point blank....literally a meter or 2 away.
Didn’t word that clearly, meant to say close*.
Can any Bleach character do the same without dying or ending up in Mereum's state ?
They can easily tank that in their sleep, there’s a good amount of superior heat resistance feats and Royd being able withstand and hang with 15 million degrees of heat within inches proves as much.

Didn’t word that clearly, meant to say close*.

They can easily tank that in their sleep, there’s a good amount of superior heat resistance feats and Royd being able withstand and hang with 15 million degrees of heat within inches proves as much.
He wasnt even Sun lvl then

Look at this:

You clearly dont know your Bleach.

Last edited:
No...he didn't. Due to the timeframe, you don't actually receive that level of heat, if you did, then Earth would too. And Earth would be vaporized.

Meruem's speed is shit anyways compared to HST, so he likely never even processed the heat of that explosion.
Where's your proof that you don't ? Mereum took the nuke point blank, he was in the centre of the nuclear explosion, where the heat eviscerates everything. A fraction of a second is all the nuke needs to destroy everything in the area.

If people came close to Yamamoto they'd be reduced to ashes. Similarly if they were in the Rose, they'd get eviscerated

What does speed have to do with anything. Its about the damage his body took.

Where's your proof that you don't ?
The proof? How about nuclear bombs themselves? Why do you think entire landmasses don't instantly become vaporized even if being hit with something hotter than the actual sun? The reason they doesn't happen is that they don't take in that much due to the extremely small timeframe of the explosion...
What more proof would you need?
Mereum took the nuke point blank, he was in the centre of the nuclear explosion, where the heat eviscerates everything.
Nuclear bombs are at best city level with what we've shown so far. So congrats, Meruem took a city level hit, he gets pasted by any relevant One Piece character.
A fraction of a second is all the nuke needs to destroy everything in the area.
To destroy minimal area? Sure.
If people came close to Yamamoto they'd be reduced to ashes. Similarly if they were in the Rose, they'd get eviscerated
Yes, normal people. With superpowers fictional characters it's a little different. For example the Sun releases Multi-Continental energy per second while the highest recorded nuclear bomb explosion was just 50 megatons. To tank the former is superior thank tanking the latter, it's not even comparable even. Being at the center of a nuclear bomb does not mean you scale above any feat simply because it's "not hotter"