Capitalism vs Communism

Which do you prefer

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
People are unequal. That's just the way things are.
Small-minded bigoted people will always attempt to regress society into a hellhole with small-minded and bigoted ideas like “people are not equal”, but that does not mean we should stop striving for an ideal world lol.

Bigots have always attempted to thwart human progress, but humans always press-on regardless.

And I was not seriously insulting you back lol. I saw an opportunity for a great joke and I seized it lol. No regrets.

Any type of society that humans want to work, will work. Any type of economy that humans want to work, will work. A shit system like capitalism existing for hundreds of years is proof of that. Our human economy is whatever we want it to be. If humans want there to be a stateless, classless, moneyless society, then humans will adapt their lives to make this ideal future a reality.

It starts with acknowledging that all of our modern day problems are caused by state, class, and money. Once you accept that undeniable fact, you will realize the importance of striving for a world where these things no longer exist.

Assuming capitalist-created climate change doesn’t obliterate humanity beforehand anyway.
Idealistic nonsense. States and societies aren't formed by consensus and shared ideology alone, states are born out of power and conflict. The reason you don't see a modern "stateless society" is because it would get its ass kicked and disseminated in short order as soon as a group, either internal or external, decides to band together and take charge. Statelessness only exists as a transitionary state or among primitives.

Capitalism is perfectly compatible with power, what you described is not. That's not to say such a state could not exist - but that state would be necessity have to be geopolitically irrelevant, and probably removed from major landmass (Like New Zealand).

Last edited:
bigoted ideas like “people are not equal”
People AREN'T equal. That's the whole point of evolution. That's science/reality. It sucks but that's life.

I'm not saying the government should decide who is "better". The government should treat people as 100% equal with no discrimination. But what's the law and what's reality are 2 different things.

You can't possibly think people like Einstein or Newton are "equal" to some dumb dude that smokes pot all day and does jack shit.

People AREN'T equal. That's the whole point of evolution. That's science/reality. It sucks but that's life.

I'm not saying the government should decide who is "better". The government should treat people as 100% equal with no discrimination. But what's the law and what's reality are 2 different things.

You can't possibly think people like Einstein or Newton are "equal" to some dumb dude that smokes pot all day and does jack shit.
All are equal in having the right to be accorded the same dignity, but not are all same in value.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
People AREN'T equal. That's the whole point of evolution.
I don’t think you understand evolution lol, evolution is just organisms adapting to survive to their environment. It has nothing to do with some people being “better”, it’s literally just people adapting to survive in different environments.

What you just pushed is a bigoted idea advanced by someone who doesn’t understand what evolution is. There is no such thing as “more or less evolved” lol. This isn’t Pokémon.

You really are advancing bigoted ideas on this thread bro lol, you need to take a deep look inward and ask yourself where these prejudiced ideas are coming from. The idea that some people are better than others based on traits like intelligence is exactly the type of ideology that caused the Nazis to commit genocide, so I advise you to abort these prejudiced beliefs that you hold.

I don’t think you understand evolution lol, evolution is just organisms adapting to survive to their environment.
No, I don't think YOU understand evolution. People don't "adapt". Nature kill offs the ones that can't adapt. It's nature exercising eugenics. The "better" get to spread their genes, and the "inferior" don't.

Obviously "better" and "inferior" are all defined by the environment you live in, but everything is relative in life.

is exactly the type of ideology that caused the Nazis to commit genocide
Read what I said.

Nazis were committing ethnic genocide. That has nothing to do with individual productive value to society.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No, I don't think YOU understand evolution. People don't "adapt". Nature kill offs the ones that can't adapt. It's nature exercising eugenics. The "better" get to spread their genes, and the "inferior" don't.

Obviously "better" and "inferior" are all defined by the environment you live in, but everything is relative in life.

Read what I said.
An organism being better adapted to survive in a specific environment has nothing to do with some humans being inherently superior to others. Fish can survive under water and you can’t, does that make fish better than you? Most of the earth is water after all.

Anyway this is an excellent example of a bigoted and morally repugnant capitalist ideology:

“Capitalism is great because some humans are inherently superior to others” -> you may as well just admit what you really are saying, “capitalism is great because I’m a bigot and I deserve to stand above inferior humans”, you sound like a fucking comic book villain who doesn’t understand evolution to begin with lol.

I’m sorry you’re a bigot, but don’t let your small-minded and misinformed ideologies convince you that an ideal society is unattainable just because you think you are better than the peasants lol.

An organism being better adapted to survive in a specific environment has nothing to do with some humans being inherently superior to others. Fish can survive under water and you can’t, does that make fish better than you? Most of the earth is water after all.
Again, read what I said

Anyway this is an excellent example of a bigoted and morally repugnant capitalist ideology:.
First of all, I never said capitalism is "great". Capitalism has a million problems and will collapse in time. It's just better that communism.

you sound like a fucking comic book villain who doesn’t understand evolution to begin with lol.
Nature is the biggest comic book villain. Think about what the phrase "survival of the fittest" means. What you're implying is epigenetics (adaptation within your lifetime). That's only a small part of evolution.

Evolution is driven by nature weeding out people who aren't adapted to the environment.

I meant direct democracy, not representatives.
Post automatically merged:

I meant direct democracy, not representatives. I don't want Dr. Oz making decisions for the whole state of Pennsylvania, instead I want the population to be informed themselves thus the population making the decisions for Pennsylvania.
I'm all about democracy its the best shit we got,we kinda lack it here where i live.Central government takes almost all of the decisions.
Post automatically merged:

America is full of commies

good thing is that they don’t vote
Here where i live its the opposite,thank got we have to vote,because if we didn't the left would dominate everything even more.I fear this years elections will be rigged.