• Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

this is due for very long time...:myman:
Was legit my favourite running gag pre ts, i miss it so much. I wanna see Luffy yeeting Zoro at people, with Zoro doing his spinning leopard move I think it is, as a combo attack too.

G

Gorosei Informer

this is a ZoLu fanclub is all i’m sayin :handsup::kobeha:
Aye ofc, considering Luffydom made it, I shouldnt expect any less either naturally LMAO!

I was just so caught off guard by your comment, especially as I saw it upon randomly checking the thread immediately too!

A very different "three sword style" going on there!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::ihaha::saden:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
This is a shipping thread?
yes and no at the same time. the focus is their relationship, but Luffydom does ship ZoLu so some of the content they post here does get shippy. the lines are blurry but if you like their relationship in any fashion that’s what the fanclub is about
ship names can be platonic too though, saying ZoLu doesn’t inherently mean ZoLu romantically

yes and no at the same time. the focus is their relationship, but Luffydom does ship ZoLu so some of the content they post here does get shippy. the lines are blurry but if you like their relationship in any fashion that’s what the fanclub is about
ship names can be platonic too though, saying ZoLu doesn’t inherently mean ZoLu romantically
I like their relationship as best friends, bros and all that. I like that content if there's that. The original post gives me that feeling.

OHHHHH so this is a shipping thread? Yeah I can see it happening. Zoro is definitely homosexual. We just need evidence to whether luffy is or isn’t
Are you trying to trigger people?

I like their relationship as best friends, bros and all that. I like that content if there's that. The original post gives me that feeling.

Are you trying to trigger people?
No
I don’t like conflict. I’m just often pushed into it because people dislike my takes and me and this thread’s creator don’t really like each other in the slightest

However Luffydom has a point and I agree with him. I don’t normally agree with zorofans