• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still believe Zoro will kill Kaido and Luffy will permanently turn Big Mom into O-lin this arc. That is to say: We about to have the Yonko Slayers duo in-verse. :cheers:

I still believe Zoro will kill Kaido and Luffy will permanently turn Big Mom into O-lin this arc. That is to say: We about to have the Yonko Slayers duo in-verse. :cheers:
There’s been a lot of dialogue about Luffy saying he will kick Kaido’s ass and if that doesn’t happen it would look kind of lame so I think the ZKK thing might be off

Luffy has been chanting Kaido's name from Punk Hazard. If he does not play a major role in Kaido's death and doesn't defeat him one on one, he will look like a joke. And I doubt Oda will let that happen.
ZKK is a solid theory wirh lots of hints and foreshadowing, its upon Oda how does he wants to execute it without diminishing Luffy's importance or even wants to execute it.

Luffy has been chanting Kaido's name from Punk Hazard. If he does not play a major role in Kaido's death and doesn't defeat him one on one, he will look like a joke. And I doubt Oda will let that happen.
ZKK is a solid theory wirh lots of hints and foreshadowing, its upon Oda how does he wants to execute it without diminishing Luffy's importance or even wants to execute it.

I already posted this on another thread, but here is a theory:

1. Kaido gets knocked out by Luffy in a solo fight after a group bout and falls into the seas. With no one to hold Onigashima up, Momo repeats the hour of legend by keeping the island up while the flower capital is evacuated

2. Big Mom defeats Law and Kidd, but not before being dealt a fatal blow. With Kaido seemingly gone, she then decides to overtake Wano as the pirate hive. At the same time BMP finally makes it to Wano and launches an attack.

3. The PNM alliance confronts BMP.

4. Luffy gets juiced up by the Zou elixir (only if he is too injured) and confronts Big Mom. They have a grueling fight which ends with Luffy decisively beating Linlin in a solo fight and turning her permanently into Olin. Meanwhile, PNM alliance also defeats BMP.

5. With all the threats seemingly gone and the dawn nearing, PNM appears to be the winners...but then Momo is attacked by a Boro Breath and loses control of the island.

6. The island's control is overtaken by the returning Kaido in dragon form, who decides, with his crew and masterplan gone, he is gonna commit suicide now and take the whole world with him. Kaido lifts Onigashima over 20,000 meters in the air before letting it drop (basically pulling an Ultron).

7. The PNM puts up together a plan: Onigashima has to be destroyed before it reaches Wano and Kaido has to be killed so that he cannot repeat the process with another island.

8. Through an intricate series of plan, the PNM work together, with Luffy unleashing a gigantic King Kong Bazooka to destroy Onigashima to pieces.

9. With the dawn soon to be breaking, Marco launches Zoro towards Kaido for the final time. Kaido unleashes a gargantuan Boro Breath, but Zoro splits it, channels Asura, and finally kills Kaido atop Wano as the dawn breaks.

This way, Luffy took out BM and an island.

Zoro killed Kaido.

Neither one got overshadowed by the other.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro has cried the least among the Straw Hats, and I feel it's on purpose. I believe Oda is saving it for when the journey is over. Zoro was with Luffy from the very start. He was there for nearly all of Luffy's adventures, and he's been the most stalwart and faithful member along the way. The best way to communicate the weight of the adventure concluding should be a final farewell between Luffy and Zoro similar to this.

I look forward to something like that.

Zoro has cried the least among the Straw Hats, and I feel it's on purpose. I believe Oda is saving it for when the journey is over. Zoro was with Luffy from the very start. He was there for nearly all of Luffy's adventures, and he's been the most stalwart and faithful member along the way. The best way to communicate the weight of the adventure concluding should be a final farewell between Luffy and Zoro similar to this.

I look forward to something like that.

The first and only time I remember him crying was when he lost to Mihawk and promised Luffy he will never lose again and interwined both of their ambitions together.

Would be a big moment if Zoro cries again.

Kaido is renowned for 2 particular things:
  1. In 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido
  2. Kaido cannot be killed
Oda intends for Luffy and Zoro to be the ones who will crush Kaido's hype.

• Luffy will defeat Kaido in 1 on 1
  • Zoro will kill Kaido
Effectively showing that Kaido can lose in 1 on 1 and that he can be killed, thus ending his hype

:luffydab::zosmug:
This thread is for Kaido's hype terminators :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally: