• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else enjoy the moment where Luffy sits with Zoro when he's being treated at the end of Arlong Park? I just enjoy everything about that scene.

I love how it starts with Sanji and Usopp sitting outside talking about Zoro's condition and agreeing with one another that Zoro's insane. Then I love how Luffy sits with Zoro while he's being treated. I love how Luffy is preoccupied with finding a musician but was also physically there for Zoro as well.

B

Ballel

Does anyone else enjoy the moment where Luffy sits with Zoro when he's being treated at the end of Arlong Park? I just enjoy everything about that scene.

I love how it starts with Sanji and Usopp sitting outside talking about Zoro's condition and agreeing with one another that Zoro's insane. Then I love how Luffy sits with Zoro while he's being treated. I love how Luffy is preoccupied with finding a musician but was also physically there for Zoro as well.
Yes that's a great scene. Luffy is giving Zoro just the right amount of support. Zoro is not the type to openly ask for help or for anyone to be by his side in difficult situations and Luffy knows very well that Zoro wouldn't feel comfortable with overt diaplay of affection/concern either. He's just sitting there next to him, not letting his friend suffer all by himself.
It's a rather subtle choice by Oda but shows the great friendship and understanding Luffy and Zoro have for each other.

One of my favorite Luffy Zoro moment