• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else was lowkey mad at Luffy at rooftop when Zoro took hakai and Luffy went to Kaido straight ahead without inquiring about Zoro's health?
i'm not, luffy can know zoro was still alive with CoO, and on top of that, he has a role to play in the yonko separation plan, stopping to check on zoro's well-being will only wast time.
zoro told luffy at the beginning of the fight to not lose focus even for a single instant.

i'm not, luffy can know zoro was still alive with CoO, and on top of that, he has a role to play in the yonko separation plan, stopping to check on zoro's well-being will only wast time.
zoro told luffy at the beginning of the fight to not lose focus even for a single instant.

Especially after what Zoro did for Luffy when Luffy was Ko'd. If there has been any other nakama Luffy would have made sure they were fine. Or atleast have shown that he was pissed. I think Luffy takes Zoro for granted too much. He didn't even know what happened at Thriller bark.

Anyone else was lowkey mad at Luffy at rooftop when Zoro took hakai and Luffy went to Kaido straight ahead without inquiring about Zoro's health?
I am also a little low key mad at Luffy for ignoring Zoro. I don't like how Oda wrote that because he showed more care for Kinemon and the scabbards.

I also didn't like how Luffy went after Kaido because everyone else was taking it seriously and Luffy just looked like he was having fun.

However, I also believe that Luffy holds Zoro to a higher standard than the other SHs and the other supernovas. Luffy even says that Zoro can handle anything. I think that Zoro understands what Luffy's expectations of him are, so I headcanon that Zoro pushes through pain and injuries to grow stronger, protect the crew, and honor Luffy's expectations.

Finally, Luffy goes above and beyond for every nakama. A different captain may not have fought Arlong, CP-9, and a Yonko for their crew. Instead they would label their crew as traitors. Luffy does fight for them because he has a deep connection with his crew. I personally think that he has the strongest emotional bond with Zoro. It doesn't make sense for Zoro to physically leave the crew, but I still hope that Oda gives us a definitive moment where Luffy supports Zoro. I want Zoro's recovery to be long. I don't want him to get up after 3 days and be fine. I want Zoro to be out for the next arc. I hope he gets frustrated that his injuries are taking a while to heal. I want Luffy to notice that and help reassure Zoro. Just like he had his moments with Nami, Robin, and Sanji in their respective arcs.

I am also a little low key mad at Luffy for ignoring Zoro. I don't like how Oda wrote that because he showed more care for Kinemon and the scabbards.

I also didn't like how Luffy went after Kaido because everyone else was taking it seriously and Luffy just looked like he was having fun.

However, I also believe that Luffy holds Zoro to a higher standard than the other SHs and the other supernovas. Luffy even says that Zoro can handle anything. I think that Zoro understands what Luffy's expectations of him are, so I headcanon that Zoro pushes through pain and injuries to grow stronger, protect the crew, and honor Luffy's expectations.

Finally, Luffy goes above and beyond for every nakama. A different captain may not have fought Arlong, CP-9, and a Yonko for their crew. Instead they would label their crew as traitors. Luffy does fight for them because he has a deep connection with his crew. I personally think that he has the strongest emotional bond with Zoro. It doesn't make sense for Zoro to physically leave the crew, but I still hope that Oda gives us a definitive moment where Luffy supports Zoro. I want Zoro's recovery to be long. I don't want him to get up after 3 days and be fine. I want Zoro to be out for the next arc. I hope he gets frustrated that his injuries are taking a while to heal. I want Luffy to notice that and help reassure Zoro. Just like he had his moments with Nami, Robin, and Sanji in their respective arcs.
We need more deep moments between them, till now they have perfect chemistry, they understand each other well so there is no drama. They are always on the same wavelength. I want Oda to shake the things a bit, add some angst so that we get to explore their relationship more.

We need more deep moments between them, till now they have perfect chemistry, they understand each other well so there is no drama. They are always on the same wavelength. I want Oda to shake the things a bit, add some angst so that we get to explore their relationship more.
I notice a lot of parallels between Thriller Bark and Wano. Zoro was critically injured at the end of TB and it looks like the same thing will happen at the end of Wano. After TB, Zoro didn't fully recover and almost lost his life in Sabaody. It may be wishful thinking but I want Zoro to be near death and Luffy to worry about losing him.