• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro having CoC honestly hypes Luffy even more than possible. Zoro has the qualities of a king and he has shown plenty of times that he can easily lead others. However, his respect for Luffy's dream and his authority is unparalleled! I don't think any other captain could have a RHM with advCoc with the same loyalty as Zoro.
This if the other Luffy fans Can see it this way. But they prefer to think of Zoro as a weakling instead of the powerfull VC and partners he is to Luffy

This if the other Luffy fans Can see it this way. But they prefer to think of Zoro as a weakling instead of the powerfull VC and partners he is to Luffy
I have also seen a lot of Zoro fans downplay Luffy and call him condom. Everyone has their own preferences, which is fine and all, but there's a difference between hate and criticism. I like Zoro more than Luffy, but the margin is pretty small. I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of Zoro and not like Luffy and vice versa. I like to believe that people understand their respective developments.