Speculations Carrot vs Perospero?

There's a higher chance of Pedro coming back from the dead and beating Perospero in Sulong, than Carrot doing anything to Perospero.

I don't think people realize how fucking strong Perospero is. Dude is equivalent to a Sweet Commander 50% of the time.

i hear you brother but over and over again Oda shatter the power scale so i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you

that being said i dont see how Carrot can maintain her Sulong form (which the only way for her to beat Peros) when she's still very young and New world fights tend to go for hours (unless you're Jack and get totally overpowered)

I see her as maybe getting the jump on him and having the advantage than she loses form and someone has to save her (Sanji probably)

There's a higher chance of Pedro coming back from the dead and beating Perospero in Sulong, than Carrot doing anything to Perospero.

I don't think people realize how fucking strong Perospero is. Dude is equivalent to a Sweet Commander 50% of the time.
Ignorant. Perosperos is much weaker than Cracker and Jack

The important question now is if Chopper will come to aid Carrot and Wanda, because if not, then I’ll assume that Chopper’s beating the remaining Numbers since the F5 already have clear-cut matchups with other SHs. If Carrot is gonna become a future nakama, then I’d like to see her put in most of the work against Perospero while only receiving a little bit of support from Wanda, but if not, then let Chopper come in and take the spotlight

Oda goin break your bad heart so bad but ima here to cheer you up :pepemwai::pepemwai::pepemwai:

Agreed ..when people are going to realise that carrot is that weak and don't have a chance against perospero of all people is beyond stupidity and ignorant lol