[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I will continue to play properly when sigis admits that he is a mafia noob who doesnt know that vanillas dont belong under the rolemadness lable.

I will continue to play properly when sigis admits that he is a mafia noob who doesnt know that vanillas dont belong under the rolemadness lable.
Go fuck yourself you stupid hypocrite, I know goddamn the difference between Vanilla, Role Madness and Super Role Madness, or did you forget Im a fucking Mod for that shit on another site? Role Madness games can and do have multiple Vanilla roles in them. Idiot

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Doesn't matter dear, lynch Mango please.
Stop it. You know that my perspective is right. So you should atleast help me against the random asshole if you are experienced in mafia.

He is suddenly on a high horse because he thinks he knows something.

Stop it. You know that my perspective is right. So you should atleast help me against the random asshole if you are experienced in mafia.

He is suddenly on a high horse because he thinks he knows something.
"If Your le experienced in Mafia, youll know Role Madness games NEVER have Vanilla roles"

????

How do you not see this as scum shit?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Anyway Ratchet said Dante doesn't take labling seriously. So I will believe it. I will still continue with having the random asshole on ignore until he admits that he is a clueless newbie and I am right with my assumption and how I tackled this topic.

Like fuck Rej I deal with more Vanilla and basic role madness games than you ever have, I've been doing this shit for 12 years now out of high school, and 6 years online fuck off with that shit

You're a fucking idiot
Please don't talk like that :(
vote lynch Rej

Lets do it. Get me out of here lol.
No
Nah Rej is being a little Bitch and refusing to leave his bubble, at this point it's about proving him wrong, because he' s such a little hypocritical bitch
A stubborn Rej is a town tell for me, so if he's town he's never the lynch
Yes, it's very enjoyable

Please don't talk like that :(

No

A stubborn Rej is a town tell for me, so if he's town he's never the lynch

Yes, it's very enjoyable
Nah if he's gonna be a hypocritcal little bitch Imma call Him on it, fuck that noise I don't care If he's town or scum or not he knows better and I've played with him in games where he clearly demonstrates that. And if he did really ignore me he deserves it 100x more

Status
Not open for further replies.