Current Events Celestial Dragon Shanks Has Political Immunity From The Admirals

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hello everyone,

So, Shanks has been confirmed to be a Celestial Dragon:

As this is very likely Shanks’ father. And I want to be clear, I think Garling is very cool lol, just the idea that this guy was the king of God Valley and can sentence Celestial Dragons to death is conceptually awesome.

However, I want everyone to take a brief moment to realize where this guy falls on the World Government hierarchy. This guy is ranked beneath Imu and beneath the Gorosei, which by definition means the Figarland family was unable to secure themselves a higher stature than this within the World Government.

This pretty much confirms that the Gorosei individually are probably viewed as being stronger than Garling, and thus very likely stronger than Shanks as it is from Garling that Shanks would have inherited his own CoC which is 99.9% of Shanks’ strength given that Shanks is physically a completely normal and unexceptional human with unexceptional Celestial Dragon genes.

But Celestial Dragon Shanks being a relatively unexceptional Celestial Dragon isn’t the topic of today’s thread. Today’s thread is about how 1086 confirms that Celestial Dragon Shanks has political immunity from the Admirals.

You see, what did Ryokugyu mean by this moment here:
z

When he said he does want to fight the Red Hair Pirates, but not yet? Well, probably the same thing that Sengoku said when he said he would end the war “only because it’s you”:

Celestial Dragon Shanks has political immunity from the Admirals. In fact, the Admirals literally must protect Celestial Dragon Shanks since he is a Celestial Dragon.

I’ve seen some bring up Doflamingo, who was a Celestial Dragon but the Marines were going to arrest him if he gave up his Warlord rank. But no, Donquixote Holming specifically renounced his Celestial Dragon rank when he left Mariejois and took Doffy with him. Doffy stopped being a Celestial Dragon when Holming did. Celestial Dragon Shanks’s father is still very much a high ranking active Celestial Dragon.

Additionally, Celestial Dragon Shanks himself still maintains ties with the Gorosei:

So it’s not as if Celestial Dragon Shanks ever foresook his lineage, he is still sipping tea with these guys lol.

So that said, how is an Admiral supposed to attack an active Celestial Dragon? They would be sentenced to death if they killed Celestial Dragon Shanks, of course no Admiral wants to subject themselves to that. Does Garling seem like the type of motherfucker to overlook an Admiral killing his son just because his son is a Pirate? Garling probably views Celestial Dragon Shanks’ Pirate escapades as a Celestial Dragon doing what he wants ‘as is his birthright’ which is a common view among irl ‘Celestial Dragons’.

No, I think it is plainly apparent that Ryokugyu wants to strip Celestial Dragon Shanks of his Celestial Dragon status so he can kill him. This is the meaning of “not yet”, Celestial Dragon Shanks is probably an especially heinous existence to Aramaki who would view him as a God who betrayed the other Gods by becoming a filthy Pirate. Aramaki wants to strip Celestial Dragon Shanks of his god status the same way Fujitora wanted to strip the Shichibukai of their Shichibukai status.

Both Fujitora and Ryokugyu joined the Marines to eliminate the political immunity of pirates in different ways, and for Aramaki this means removing Celestial Dragon Shanks’ political shielding so he can kill him.

TL;DR, Celestial Dragon Shanks is a Celestial Dragon dog who owes all of his success to having political immunity from the Marines.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @kurwa @Extravlad @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @EmperorKinyagi

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Red Snitch’s existence is an insult to self-made men like the admirals lol
Celestial Dragon Shanks was born with CoC which cannot be trained, without CoC he would get mid diffed by Katakuri. The Admirals are true self-made men, often times born into violent poverty.

@Red Admiral im sorry my man, Celestial Dragon Shanks is a privileged child who didn’t earn anything he wasn’t already born with lol.

How many decades have we been saying this just for Oda to make it official this arc, beautiful shit.
-You need clearance from the FA to fight a Yonko
-Shanks has even more special privilages that makes even a FA go soft

Sengoku stopped the war for multiple reasons;
1. Shanks being an esteemed CD
2. Marineford island on the brink of sinking
3. Impel Down outrage
4. And one that is slept on, Sengoku respected Whitebeard and Shanks acknowledged that

Anyway, big W for Marine faction
:cheers:

Sengoku - Since it's you

Shanks fans - OMG shanks is so strong that whole navy stopped the war because of him

Gorosei - since it's you.

Shanks fans - OMG shanks is so strong that Gorosei agreed to meet a yonkou

Turns out "you" implied Daddy status :gokulaugh:

i'm sure the silver spoon background is also why laido ran from him like a bitch

i kept telling ppl it makes no sense for sengoku to roll over just because some crippled, DF-less, loitering pirate asks him for favors unless he's got CD privilege but snitch stans refused to listen to me - 'nO! hE hAs DiPlOmAcY sKiLLs AnD tHeY rEsPeCt HiS pAciFiSm aNd sTrEnGtH!!!1111!!!111'

:pepeke:

Hello everyone,

So, Shanks has been confirmed to be a Celestial Dragon:

As this is very likely Shanks’ father. And I want to be clear, I think Garling is very cool lol, just the idea that this guy was the king of God Valley and can sentence Celestial Dragons to death is conceptually awesome.

However, I want everyone to take a brief moment to realize where this guy falls on the World Government hierarchy. This guy is ranked beneath Imu and beneath the Gorosei, which by definition means the Figarland family was unable to secure themselves a higher stature than this within the World Government.

This pretty much confirms that the Gorosei individually are probably viewed as being stronger than Garling, and thus very likely stronger than Shanks as it is from Garling that Shanks would have inherited his own CoC which is 99.9% of Shanks’ strength given that Shanks is physically a completely normal and unexceptional human with unexceptional Celestial Dragon genes.

But Celestial Dragon Shanks being a relatively unexceptional Celestial Dragon isn’t the topic of today’s thread. Today’s thread is about how 1086 confirms that Celestial Dragon Shanks has political immunity from the Admirals.

You see, what did Ryokugyu mean by this moment here:
z

When he said he does want to fight the Red Hair Pirates, but not yet? Well, probably the same thing that Sengoku said when he said he would end the war “only because it’s you”:

Celestial Dragon Shanks has political immunity from the Admirals. In fact, the Admirals literally must protect Celestial Dragon Shanks since he is a Celestial Dragon.

I’ve seen some bring up Doflamingo, who was a Celestial Dragon but the Marines were going to arrest him if he gave up his Warlord rank. But no, Donquixote Holming specifically renounced his Celestial Dragon rank when he left Mariejois and took Doffy with him. Doffy stopped being a Celestial Dragon when Holming did. Celestial Dragon Shanks’s father is still very much a high ranking active Celestial Dragon.

Additionally, Celestial Dragon Shanks himself still maintains ties with the Gorosei:

So it’s not as if Celestial Dragon Shanks ever foresook his lineage, he is still sipping tea with these guys lol.

So that said, how is an Admiral supposed to attack an active Celestial Dragon? They would be sentenced to death if they killed Celestial Dragon Shanks, of course no Admiral wants to subject themselves to that. Does Garling seem like the type of motherfucker to overlook an Admiral killing his son just because his son is a Pirate? Garling probably views Celestial Dragon Shanks’ Pirate escapades as a Celestial Dragon doing what he wants ‘as is his birthright’ which is a common view among irl ‘Celestial Dragons’.

No, I think it is plainly apparent that Ryokugyu wants to strip Celestial Dragon Shanks of his Celestial Dragon status so he can kill him. This is the meaning of “not yet”, Celestial Dragon Shanks is probably an especially heinous existence to Aramaki who would view him as a God who betrayed the other Gods by becoming a filthy Pirate. Aramaki wants to strip Celestial Dragon Shanks of his god status the same way Fujitora wanted to strip the Shichibukai of their Shichibukai status.

Both Fujitora and Ryokugyu joined the Marines to eliminate the political immunity of pirates in different ways, and for Aramaki this means removing Celestial Dragon Shanks’ political shielding so he can kill him.

TL;DR, Celestial Dragon Shanks is a Celestial Dragon dog who owes all of his success to having political immunity from the Marines.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @kurwa @Extravlad @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @EmperorKinyagi
Both Shanks and Garling confirmed to be weaker than Mihawk. :mihanha:

I guess being inferior to Mihawk runs in their blood. :milaugh: