Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I think it is noteable to say, that guns are hard to aquire in japan, that is what makes gun especially frightening in japan.
In real world Yakuza's have to steal from the police, make their own weapons and smuggle from the US.
Guns go a long way and CSM knows it. So my theory is that the Yakuza striked a deal with the Gun Devil and said Gun Devil creates the guns and ammunitation with his abilities, then distributes them.

What we see are distributed weapons that were created and distributed by the Gun Devil. In the end the Gun Devil decides who kills and who is to be killed. In a scenario where everyone is dead for real, the Gun Devil maybe possesses the ability to revert any damage that has been done by their created guns. So maybe Denji just has to whoop the Gun's ass and then everyone will come back.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
I think it is noteable to say, that guns are hard to aquire in japan, that is what makes gun especially frightening in japan.
In real world Yakuza's have to steal from the police, make their own weapons and smuggle from the US.
Guns go a long way and CSM knows it. So my theory is that the Yakuza striked a deal with the Gun Devil and said Gun Devil creates the guns and ammunitation with his abilities, then distributes them.

What we see are distributed weapons that were created and distributed by the Gun Devil. In the end the Gun Devil decides who kills and who is to be killed. In a scenario where everyone is dead for real, the Gun Devil maybe possesses the ability to revert any damage that has been done by their created guns. So maybe Denji just has to whoop the Gun's ass and then everyone will come back.
you're comparing fiction with real life lol

also guns aren't that hard to get by

Peppercore

(โ˜โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ)โ˜ž ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ€Ž
csm....hm...i really want to see a non platonic version of denji and power. i love a good dumbass x dumbass with no sexual tension...rare to find in west and eastern media

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Anime only viewers when Kobeni pulled up

trash episode

MAPPA as always makes garbage ass action. There are better fan animations of Denji vs Katana man. This looked pathetically bad.
And all those nice shots from manga looked crap in this episode

Last edited: