General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Live action was announced
A live-action remake… I wouldn’t be able to handle it. :chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

I mean, seeing people get chopped up in real life would be a lot to handle even if it was fake. It’s different than seeing a less-detailed version that you see on paper or animated.

That, and this would feel like a One Piece situation since I can’t see them doing the series justice with their CGI, no matter how hard they try. :goatasure:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
A live-action remake… I wouldn’t be able to handle it. :chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

I mean, seeing people get chopped up in real life would be a lot to handle even if it was fake. It’s different than seeing a less-detailed version that you see on paper or animated.

That, and this would feel like a One Piece situation since I can’t see them doing the series justice with their CGI, no matter how hard they try. :goatasure:

You don't even read the manga. What do you care? :nicagesmile: