General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Chapter 71 was one of my fav

Just very wholesome, but it was just too sensual for a platonic relation lmao, they're like two kids tho

About Makima, what the fuck is she ?
She's a fucking rat that's what lol. My boi Denji's getting used like a carpet.

Seriously though, I believe (as a lot of people have speculated), that Maikima's aim is far more sinister than just killing the gun devil when they inevitably find it. I believe she's also contracted to many primal fear devils. She's too goddam op.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Someone from AP Forum posted this characters status chart, i dont know the real creator
That's awesome, Fujimoto is a savage :myman:
And that's a really beautiful Rukia avy!

Just caught up to this manga, it’s amazing. Enough said.
Welcome to the madness lol
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Chapter 73 was really something huh? I love how Makima was drawn shaded almost the entire conversation. Shady character, shady screen tone lol

Obviously the future devil's prophecy isn't as clear cut as it seems. I think the devil that'll appear is whatever is behind the door Denji sees. I'm starting to think Makima wants to gain control the gun devil for her own goals. So that's probably why Kishibe wants to stop her.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Something that every devil fears eh.

That gun devil assault that wiped out millions was probably a last ditch attempt from the devils to kill of the 'chainsaw devil'.

What exactly is the 'chainsaw'?
:choppawhat:
That's why Denji is warned not to look past the door.
And that's why the last thing a devil hears before death is the sound of the chainsaw.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The Gun devil found unconscious. Perhaps it's chainsaw devil's work? After both fought, both are weakened. Chainsaw become little dog, thats why he cannot finish Gun devil and left him unconscious. When Denji found Pochita, it has gun like wound in it's belly.
True

It's gonna be crazy getting to see the lore of the verse unfold over the next arc. It's also weird because it feels like the last war already. I sure hope it's not the last arc lol