General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Next 2 chapters' spoilers

CHAHPTER 115
>starts with Asa lying on the ground, they can't find the exit, the time has stopped, the toilet water doesn't work and the aquarium fish has all died
>the devil club hunter sitting next beside now, told her they would've been out if it weren't for her destroying her phone
>Asa told him since he's chainsawman, please do something.
>"I'm chainsawman?" "What are you talking about?"
>"But the starter in your chest..."
>He then said he had this put on from a surgery, saying a man close to chainsawman told him it was one of his traits
>If ge really were chainsawman, he would've gottem everyone out of here, and burst into hysterical laugh, asking chainsawman for help
>Jumps to Denji and Yoshida talking, with Yoshida asking if Denji is going to do anything
>Denji told him if they couldn't find the devil in the first place, there's nothing he could do, and asking if Yoshida can do anything
>Yoshida then took out his phone, but as expected there was no signal, and no help is arriving as time as stopped.
>"Honestly I'm fully prepared to die this time" "Can you eat the death devil? Chainsawman"
>Jumps to Denji finding Asa, saying everyone seems to have turned into an idiot
>Asa is hungry, Denji told her to eat fish, but she can't
>Asa says shes sorry for bringing you on a date, it doesn't make any sense but I'm trying to turn you into a weapon
>Goes on a rant, TLDR she can't turn anyone into a weapon, because shes a boring human
>Denji hearing nothing, asked her what shes babbling about by herself
>"You can't eat fish right? How about we try some starfish?"

CHAPTER 116
>Starts with Asa saying which starfish can or can't be eaten
>Asa asks if they're really eating it, "You couldn't eat fish right? You have no choice but to eat the starfish"
>"But starfish has poisons, we can't eat them unless they're boiled"
>Denji told her its fine, there is a pot in the staffroom and he gotten the lighter from one of the devil hunter club member
>Jumps to a frame with lots of student hat on the floor, Asa asks Denji what are they for
>Denji told her its to sell once they've returned outside
>Asa then ask what are you trying so hard to earn money for
>"I have to live together with someone like a little sister, and I'm going to a university so I can become smarted"
>"that's why I need those money for school fees, I have been living a shit life, thats why I want to live a normal life now"
>The starfish is now cooked, Denji said its tasteless, Asa says its not enough
>Next to them are some dried fish Denji made, Asa took one of them to eat
>Denji asked she couldn't eat fish right? She took a bite and gag a little
>Denji laughs at her, "aren't you an interesting one?"
>Asa becomes happy, "so I'm an interesting girl...!"
>"So you've finally realised it! I'm attractive aren't I?!"
>Denji says she's not bad, reminds him of a friend from long ago
>Suddenly, Asa thought of an idea to get all of them out, after looking at those hats denji collected
>Asa told him to gather all the money, he said he only got 1000 yen from the bag earlier, and theres 14000 from the safe in the staffroom
>Asa: "Steal them!" Denji "Oh yeah!" And they are running d looking fun together
>After gathering all the money, Asa told Denji to give everything to her
>Denji refuses, Asa: "If we get out of here I'll listen to one of your wish!"
>Denji gives her the money, Asa told her to face the wall over there and covered up his ears
>"With this one million dollar, I'm buying this aquarium!"
>"Aquarium Spear"

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Don't like her facial expressions, overreactions, personality in general.
She just seems like the author went "ok, Denji was weird af and was popular. I'll just make a weird female but a bit toned down"
Denji's relationship with women on part 1 was based on dominance, where he was always submissive and emotionally manipulated through human basic desires like food, sex and a "decent" place to sleep.

Asa being weird, stupid and innocent like Denji means that now they can have an genuine and equal relationship.

I wasn't really sold on her character but now I wanna see what Fujimoto plans for her and what's his purpose with this plot repeat.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

CHAHPTER 115
>starts with Asa lying on the ground, they can't find the exit, the time has stopped, the toilet water doesn't work and the aquarium fish has all died
>the devil club hunter sitting next beside now, told her they would've been out if it weren't for her destroying her phone
>He then said he had this put on from a surgery, saying a man close to chainsawman told him it was one of his traits
>If ge really were chainsawman, he would've gottem everyone out of here, and burst into hysterical laugh, asking chainsawman for help
>Jumps to Denji and Yoshida talking, with Yoshida asking if Denji is going to do anything
>Denji told him if they couldn't find the devil in the first place, there's nothing he could do, and asking if Yoshida can do anything
>Yoshida then took out his phone, but as expected there was no signal, and no help is arriving as time as stopped.
>"Honestly I'm fully prepared to die this time" "Can you eat the death devil? Chainsawman"
>Asa says shes sorry for bringing you on a date, it doesn't make any sense but I'm trying to turn you into a weapon
>Goes on a rant, TLDR she can't turn anyone into a weapon, because shes a boring human

CHAPTER 116
>Asa asks if they're really eating it, "You couldn't eat fish right? You have no choice but to eat the starfish"
>Denji told her its fine, there is a pot in the staffroom and he gotten the lighter from one of the devil hunter club member
>Jumps to a frame with lots of student hat on the floor, Asa asks Denji what are they for
>"I have to live together with someone like a little sister, and I'm going to a university so I can become smarted"
>"that's why I need those money for school fees, I have been living a shit life, thats why I want to live a normal life now"
>Suddenly, Asa thought of an idea to get all of them out, after looking at those hats denji collected
>Asa told him to gather all the money, he said he only got 1000 yen from the bag earlier, and theres 14000 from the safe in the staffroom
>Asa: "Steal them!" Denji "Oh yeah!" And they are running d looking fun together
>Denji gives her the money, Asa told her to face the wall over there and covered up his ears
>"Aquarium Spear"
real stuff???

CHAHPTER 115

CHAPTER 116
>"Aquarium Spear"
This leaked on 4Chan apparently for those who don’t know. The leaker posted the summary of this week’s chapter and the next two 3 days ago.

I wonder if it’s possible Fujimoto himself did it? :wellwell:

Last edited: