Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Shanks looking like his captain. :myman: He told kidd fodder crew, freak ur surrender, u have only ur useless captain to blame. And the audacity to beg again... lol their defeat was long overdue.

Maybe the red hair pirates and the BB pirates cancel each other out, I can't see Shanks losing to BB.

According to law stans BB is Struggling against Law.
If that's true shanks should Lol diff BB at this point.
Right, funny thing law shouldnt do well. His crew is mid. I feel oda been telling us, haki is the most important, so even if BB is an power hungry snake, focusing on attaining powerful devil fruits, oda reminds us on why gaining haki masters is crucial.

Right, funny thing law shouldnt do well. His crew is mid. I feel oda been telling us, haki is the most important, so even if BB is an power hungry snake, focusing on attaining powerful devil fruits, oda reminds us on why gaining haki masters is crucial.
But I don't understand how BB even becomes an antagonist without Haki.
Even sanji should be able to take care of him at this point.

The way the narrator announces Kidd's crew defeat reminded me the way the narrator announced the Shs defeat back in Sabaody.
By the way now that Kidd is out of the story (until the final battle at least) who knows how we will get to know who the man with the burned face was.

Kidd 2 year Training arc begins.
After luffy reaches Raftel , have kids , teach the 2 years old kid how to use Adcoc , Kidd joins the race.

Its 2nd season of One piece. Kidd Piece , Killer is new Zoro trying to be WS.
In the unavoidable sequel of One Piece Boruto-style,there will probably be some Kidd's son. Time for Kidd now to retire on some island and sleep with some girls. His son will be Luffy's son (?) rival.