Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
I think Law gonna escape BB, would be fun if he defeated BB but BB has a "stronger" crew so he steal the poneglyphs stuff. Problem is law stmaina that starts to run low very easily, unless he needs to use 4 or 5 final attacks
I predict an escape for Law and Crew. BB's crew going into the ocean was foreshadowed in two or more panels. That would distract BB so Law and crew could escape.

Law has Sasuke-itis. He has similar abilities and issues: top-class teleportation and then a lack of stamina.

Law's crew is not strong enough on their own against some of the bigger opponents out there. Law isn't seeking conflict OTOH. I predict Law teaming up with SHs before EOS.

I predict an escape for Law and Crew. BB's crew going into the ocean was foreshadowed in two or more panels. That would distract BB so Law and crew could escape.

Law has Sasuke-itis. He has similar abilities and issues: top-class teleportation and then a lack of stamina.

Law's crew is not strong enough on their own against some of the bigger opponents out there. Law isn't seeking conflict OTOH. I predict Law teaming up with SHs before EOS.
Law will be 8th captain of SHs Grand Fleet haha

Average character Strategy when he isn't the chosen one.
:usoprice:
Law is not out to PK. He is not out for power. he is out for knowledge. The SHs also have such a character.

Post automatically merged:

Law will be 8th captain of SHs Grand Fleet haha
I think an alliance like with taking down Kaido. Plus, Luffy needs someone to do planning and tactics. Those are areas that in which Law is quite strong.

Another decade of Law with the Straw Hats? :finally:

He’s been a crew member longer than Vivi has, and he isn’t even officially one. :gokulaugh:

We finally get to see Swordsman Shanks, be confirmed as a swordsman (we knew though). This is the guy Zoro has to surpass first before he gets to fight Mihawk again. Easy job πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

The Kid Pirates have been wiped out in 2 attacks. This is the mf that some people on here said was gonna "split the sky" with Shanks lmao.

Kid will finally get AdCoC vs Shanks. The guy couldnt even fight back. And he had to have his crewmates beg for his life. Same thing peobably happened against Kaido, just like it did against Big Mom.

"Awakening = AdCoC. They're Luffy's rivals. Law & Kid are stronger than Zoro." This is the nonsense that died in just half a chapter :suresure:.

Rest in Piss
Again this talk that shanks is a swordman lmaaao

Kid and law > zoro, its very simple