Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Is it possible for Kidd to come back in the future, by getting more strength, by combing his Electro Magnetic Railgun + ACoC?

Are there any clues from the story that someone could combine ACoC with their Devil Fruit powers in a same attack? Thanks.

I just realized when York said she wanted to become a celestial dragon she literally meant BECOME a celestial dragon.

this specific problem at this time requires that they send out a gorosei personally so that he can override the command hierarchy of the seraphim. this entire thing is a trap not for anybody else, but for Saint Jay himself. York even told the seraphim to leave one specific lab unharmed.

shes going to brain jack him with science like law did in punk hazard with his devil fruit. not literally personality switching surgery but like, something is going to happen. or, shit. maybe S-Flamingo just flat out has a replica Op Op no Mi. It's only a Paramecia.

According to law stans BB is Struggling against Law.
If that's true shanks should Lol diff BB at this point.
I'll be honest, Law at least makes some sense to why he can take on BB.
I think we went over it enough that his DF is so horrendously broken at this point that Oda can bullshit any excuse to make him win. We may not like it, we may not be fans but by god we are at a point where the Ope Ope may as well be the OP OP Fruit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I just realized when York said she wanted to become a celestial dragon she literally meant BECOME a celestial dragon.

this specific problem at this time requires that they send out a gorosei personally so that he can override the command hierarchy of the seraphim. this entire thing is a trap not for anybody else, but for Saint Jay himself. York even told the seraphim to leave one specific lab unharmed.

shes going to brain jack him with science like law did in punk hazard with his devil fruit. not literally personality switching surgery but like, something is going to happen. or, shit. maybe S-Flamingo just flat out has a replica Op Op no Mi. It's onlyOr a ParameOr cia.
Or get sbear slap brains out

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Did Oda's read my post ? Shanks taking out Kidd from the story is exactly what I wanted.

I can't picture Law getting one shot cause he is too popular but has long overstayed his welcome. Hopefully, Blackbeard takes him out in 2 chapters so we don't have to see him in the finale.
youโ€™ve said this like 5 times already.

genuinely none of us care that you only wank the MC and donโ€™t care do the side characters/
Post automatically merged:

I'm just waiting to see Mihawk bros say he was stronger than prime Roger/whitebeard at this point, given this chapter.

:brootea:
Shanks one shot a 3 million berri captain who was one half defeating a Yonko and his first mate>Mihawk who could barely match Vista :gokulaugh: