Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
I'm late but 10/10 chapter York continue to be best vegapunk and her ass is amazing :steef::shocking::yonjidoggy:shanks my favorite yonko for now he took out that trash ass Kid his best feat is taking out fodder can't beat none of the shanks actually commanders not even message boy rockstar never won a 1v1 against anybody need help against a mentai disrange old lady to get a small W never unlock advance haki and didn't shown regular haki pathetic just like his crew killer you cool but you was too overrated so fuck y'all rest in peace it Apoo gang over here our boy still living his life freely clean no injuries no bad unknown shanks gave him a great birthday present since theirs in the same month he the Roar of the sea he make it Roar he don't drown in it or need any saving form it motherfuckers and if you a kid fan reading this stay coping bitch ya goin be in grieving for months :blobdj::pepapoo:

If you have problems with the site why keep coming here?

Not saying you should leave just curious.

I also doubt it's 90% I believe Zoro fans ratio is like 20%.
Did I say I have a problem with the site you asked a dumb question I answered
if polls doesn’t matter stop asking about them :seriously:or It only matters when zolo is winning them right

@terabyte I know we share a similar view so what do you think?
Yes I agree, they're very close to each other but Mihawk is slightly stronger because of his WSS title, and he needs to be the strongest swordsman for Zoro's dream and ambition to mean something

Ngl though, it's very difficult supporting that view when Oda gives Shanks so much hype and refuses to give Mihawk anything besides his title and bounty lol