Future Events Chapter 1111, a Zoro Chapter?

What’s Zoro doing in 1111?

• He’s not in it

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • In the background running around

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • He stops Marcus Mars

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • He sees or acknowledges Nusjuro SPECIFICALLY

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • He somehow clashes with Nusjuro

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Zoro lore (like Nusjuro says he looks like Ryuma or something)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Sword lore (something about Shodai Kitetsu)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Something unpredictable but game changing about Zoro is revealed

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
So people thought the 1111 was being reserved for Zoro and specifically Zoro beating Lucci. But since that’s out the way do people still think 1111 is a Zoro chapter?

Honestly after 1100 had Dragon doing nothing, I gave up on Number piece so I have very little faith this Zoro stuff is going anywhere. But Oda has intentionally sidelined for 20+ chapters so maybe there is a chance him being brought back into the plot may matter.

so what are your Zoro specific predictions for 1111 if any at all?

I think it will be a Zoro hype chapter or a Kitetsu lore

He goes to where the Haki is and runs into V.Nus the how is I think below. There is a reason why Oda has Jimbei over to where Zoro is at this moment.

Lucci gets up but Jimbei takes over the fight and Zoro goes and runs in V.Nus

It's Gorosei hype time, I don't think Zoro will be the main focus of the chapter, number piece is not really reliable, as Zoro fan I hope he will clash with Nusjuro next chapter but the main goal of the crew is to escape now

Everytime in Wano when we Zoro Fans thought a specific Chapter Number which had a Relation to Zoro in some way would be his Chapter it had zero shit to do with Zoro so if they didnt learn by now idk what to tell you... It could be a Zoro Chapter but mostlikely wont

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1111 never had a chance to be reserved for a stalling device like Lucci.
Stalling for so long to off such a guy is not really something worth stalling.
While my initial expectations of 1111 were - no Zoro in 1111 - things may have changed.

Whether it happens in 1111 or one or two chapters later, Zoro is very likely to bump into Kizaru and Elders.
The closest one right now is Mars but considering that Venus will circle the island in a seconds he may arrive up there in a moment too.

Kizaru is also known as the one who can freely travel through barrier and it always made sense for Zoro to beat Kizaru.
Stalling Zoro for so long to do something big in 1111 would be neat but whether it will happen or not is unknown.
The one thing is known is that he is certainly strong enough to wreck everyone on the island.