Chapter Discussion Chapter 268: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 38

I doubt it because somebody would have picled up on Gojo's verbiage by now.
Wdym?

Everyone already know it's Gojo except Megumi. This is why Kuzakabe called everybody to calm him down as they had planned.

Everything is now set up for JJK Next Gen: Mad Gojo will be the new Sukuna and Yuta the princess to be saved.

:BigW:

Honestly I get the urge of being fed up and want to end drawing the manga,but at least put a little more effort for the final moments of the guy you had do the crazest gaunlet to ever exist. Health problems? Just take a hiatus and finish the manga in one of those Giga jump magazines that come out 4 times a year.
Extra anticlimactic.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Honestly I get the urge of being fed up and want to end drawing the manga,but at least put a little more effort for the final moments of the guy you had do the crazest gaunlet to ever exist. Health problems? Just take a hiatus and finish the manga in one of those Giga jump magazines that come out 4 times a year.
Extra anticlimactic.
What's your issue with the fight's ending?

The worst manga ending of all time is whatever popular manga ended last lol

Nature of online fandoms at this point
There's some truth to that, but all the popular manga that got backlash for their endings did so because they were objectively awful
When the majority of the fandom dislikes the same stuff putting agenda aside, something ain't right

Kind of liked the ending. Sukuna’s HP was wiped off little by little and he was forcibly removed off Megumi. Sukuna tried his best to stay alive inside Megumi but he was soundly defeated by the brat he underestimated.

Some reborn stuff or he simply has 0 energy right now. But in the last chapter, we will get a glimpse, mark my words.
It is explained in the chapter his one remaining finger doesn't have enough "pull" to attract Sukuna to it and bind his soul there. He's gone gone

The one possibility would have been for the Japanese populace to be so scared of Sukuna that their negative emotions create a Curse based on their fear from him... But that would not be Ryomen Sukuna the character we had but a completely separate entity

It is explained in the chapter his one remaining finger doesn't have enough "pull" to attract Sukuna to it and bind his soul there. He's gone gone

The one possibility would have been for the Japanese populace to be so scared of Sukuna that their negative emotions create a Curse based on their fear from him... But that would not be Ryomen Sukuna the character we had but a completely separate entity
Gege be taking notes from this post for whenever his bank balance gets too low and he needs to whip out Boruto Kaisen. :pepebusi:

Theorically, yes, I guess.

Thouh this isn't your ordinary cursed spirit, but a human who became one.

I could totally see him being reincarnated into Yuji and Nobara's son: Itadori Buji.

First scene of JJK next gen:

-Yuji takes his newborn son Buji into his arms, but the later looks at him with a disgusted face and says: "Don't touch me like that, you brat!"