Chapter Discussion Chapter 268: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 38

Theorically, yes, I guess.

Thouh this isn't your ordinary cursed spirit, but a human who became one.

I could totally see him being reincarnated into Yuji and Nobara's son: Itadori Buji.

First scene of JJK next gen:

-Yuji takes his newborn son Buji into his arms, but the later looks at him with a disgusted face and says: "Don't touch me like that, you brat!"

JJK was great, I wont lie. It kept me entertained when Oda was busy drawing O-Tama, Luffy and Zoro were trying to go to the roof top and so on.

Nanami was the best character for me and Gege handled his death well.

It started to go downhill when random characters started to pop up in culling games.

I think post-shibuya was the best time to include Heian era flashback. Gege could:

- Show the reincarnated sorcerers in their prime
- How Kenjaku made binding vows
- Tie them with Sukuna's supermacy during that time
- A smooth transition showing characters confident to challenge Sukuna to Sukuna simply making mince meat of Ryu Ishigori.

Props to Gege for trying something new with Sukuna as a villain. But, as other said, it could have been a lot better.

JJK was great, I wont lie. It kept me entertained when Oda was busy drawing O-Tama, Luffy and Zoro were trying to go to the roof top and so on.

Nanami was the best character for me and Gege handled his death well.

It started to go downhill when random characters started to pop up in culling games.

I think post-shibuya was the best time to include Heian era flashback. Gege could:

- Show the reincarnated sorcerers in their prime
- How Kenjaku made binding vows
- Tie them with Sukuna's supermacy during that time
- A smooth transition showing characters confident to challenge Sukuna to Sukuna simply making mince meat of Ryu Ishigori.

Props to Gege for trying something new with Sukuna as a villain. But, as other said, it could have been a lot better.
well he is sick his health is down before we get another HxH its better that way

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
I don't like the tonal shift,
The whole chapter should've been focused on sukunas death.

Apart from that seem like a typical big shounen fight ending
Rushed and drawn out at the same time.