Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
zoro and brook lol diffing cp0 would be fun lmao.
Yeah... More rushing to ruin it more.
Post automatically merged:

He shouldn't be. It was news BB had 10 captains in FI. By Dressrosa, BB was still talking about how they couldn't trust Kuzan.

Imo, he still has a 10th unrelated to Kuzan.

And look out for Smoker this arc, I'm not kidding:shocking:
What if Kuzan gained +respect, +feats, +trust to Blackbeard...? Yes, it's possible he is the 10th, this is so Oda's.

Btw, where the fuck is Moria?

Last edited:
The heart pirates are giving a fantastic showing here, and Law is proving he's a top tier, but the Law fans who think he's going to win are delusional. Blackbeard is going to be defeated by Luffy and no one else. Ya'll are starting to look like Zoro fans with ZKK. BB is almost certainly getting Law's poneglyphs here because there's no other way he can get the Zou one and he's surely going to be competing with Luffy to get to Laugh Tale.
LKB Law Kills Blackbeard *confirmed* !

Oda break next week so its true unfortunately.

Speaking of which btw, does anyone know the big announcement that was getting teased with last weeks episode was it? Ill check the episode thread and news section in case they were mentioned there?
I was referring to the replies of OP_NEWS2022’s tweet. People automatically assume the dude knows something even though they never do. They get so many people hyped over an image of Doflamingo. :lusalty:

And then the chapter releases and people will probably be like “Where’s Doflamingo? I thought he was in this chapter. 0/10 chapter. Trash!!”

I can see OP_NEWS2022’s community reacting this way. :parkcry:

G

Gorosei Informer

I was referring to the replies of OP_NEWS2022’s tweet. People automatically assume the dude knows something even though they never do. They get so many people hyped over an image of Doflamingo. :lusalty:

And then the chapter releases and people will probably be like “Where’s Doflamingo? I thought he was in this chapter. 0/10 chapter. Trash!!”

I can see OP_NEWS2022’s community reacting this way. :parkcry:
Ahhh thats fair, theres a lot of this stupid nonsense on Twitter these days, people falsely believing the clickbait clout express and jumping on the hype train for nothing. These absolutely senstalionalist, clickbait, con artist OP Youtubers have been a massive part of the problem too but people keep giving them so much free clout//exposure on each video, falling for their obvious baits and "spoiler leaks", whether its actual ones or deliberate fake baits and thus encouraging their shitty behaviour too.
Same shit on Twitter like with this too.

We have terrible spoiler fiend behaviour on here as @Akai2 (Account deleted or renamed? Wtf? Or just disabled tagging?) constantly joked about and made fun of us for and was very justified in doing so too ofc, but these people on Twitter and Youtube are even worse by far. Putting these people on pedestals for no good reason, believing their every word/post like gospel or a cult.

I really hate it when people support and thus encourage clickbaiters like this.

Ahhh thats fair, theres a lot of this stupid nonsense on Twitter these days, people falsely believing the clickbait clout express and jumping on the hype train for nothing. These absolutely senstalionalist, clickbait, con artist OP Youtubers have been a massive part of the problem too but people keep giving them so much free clout//exposure on each video, falling for their obvious baits and "spoiler leaks", whether its actual ones or deliberate fake baits and thus encouraging their shitty behaviour too.
Same shit on Twitter like with this too.

We have terrible spoiler fiend behaviour on here as @Akai2 (Account deleted or renamed? Wtf? Or just disabled tagging?) constantly joked about and made fun of us for and was very justified in doing so too ofc, but these people on Twitter and Youtube are even worse by far. Putting these people on pedestals for no good reason, believing their every word/post like gospel or a cult.

I really hate it when people support and thus encourage clickbaiters like this.
Yeah, it’s sickening. These attention seekers often take advantage of their popularity and come up with whatever nonsense they can and people will believe it no matter what.

OP_NEWS2022 made a fake leak a while back and said it was for an “upcoming chapter”. Absolute bullcrap; they’re full of lies.

Only a few people get leaks and I’ve been told they get them on Fridays (when it’s not break week unless it’s WSJ) and start hinting on Sundays or Mondays, spoiler summary on Tuesdays, raw scans on Wednesdays and TCB‘s translation on Friday with an official chapter release on Sunday or Monday.

It’s a shame that a lot of people don’t know about this, but it’s the Internet after all. People don’t have time to do research nowadays… :seriously:

G

Gorosei Informer

Bah I was meant to post this here lol, oh well!:

Yeah, it’s sickening. These attention seekers often take advantage of their popularity and come up with whatever nonsense they can and people will believe it no matter what.

OP_NEWS2022 made a fake leak a while back and said it was for an “upcoming chapter”. Absolute bullcrap; they’re full of lies.

Only a few people get leaks and I’ve been told they get them on Fridays (when it’s not break week unless it’s WSJ) and start hinting on Sundays or Mondays, spoiler summary on Tuesdays, raw scans on Wednesdays and TCB‘s translation on Friday with an official chapter release on Sunday or Monday.

It’s a shame that a lot of people don’t know about this, but it’s the Internet after all. People don’t have time to do research nowadays… :seriously:
Aye, I've heard they get the chapter a week early due to the way Shuiesha releases the magazine?

That's exactly what it is, baiting and manipulating others and thus taking advantage of their hype/anticipation for shameless clout. Clout is a hell of a drug after all and its only gonna get worse unfortunately.

That sounds familiar, I hate it when these so called "leakers" spread fake leaks on purpose, that should be the eradicator of their "internet fame", even though its just a bunch of clout on Shitter I mean Twatter no wait, just Twitter unfortunately.

Thats exactly the process yeah. These idiots don't want to do the research and just be given everything on a silver platter/handed to them and not have to think and fact check shit lol. Its absolutely basic stuff here too, not even complicated work.

They're all just a bunch of addicted fiends in their shameless little cult together, its saddening indeed.

(Gonna pretend I don't exhibit/partake in that kind of behaviour on here too though and have done elsewhere before though)
:jay-he::denzimote::kobeha::handsup::arnoling:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Huh...thats really weird?! I LOVE Film Z for the most part but this is the big announcement!? I'm so confused...What's the point of this? I guess it hasn't been shown on TV before too?

This is probably extremely optimistic thinking but I wonder if elements from Film Z could come into play with the manga soon and thats why they're doing this? Trying to canonise Zephyr even? Hahahaha I can dream right?!

Considering I was praising Z on here recently so hard, it feels bitterly ironic somehow too? Or just coincidental regardless ofc?

What a strange situation....

Thanks for the info anyway! Glad I got an answer despite what it ended up being LOL!

:milaugh::mihugh::queenhear::kaidowhat:

The heart pirates are giving a fantastic showing here, and Law is proving he's a top tier, but the Law fans who think he's going to win are delusional. Blackbeard is going to be defeated by Luffy and no one else. Ya'll are starting to look like Zoro fans with ZKK. BB is almost certainly getting Law's poneglyphs here because there's no other way he can get the Zou one and he's surely going to be competing with Luffy to get to Laugh Tale.
but law doesn't deserve to die to this disgusting fat pig
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

I can imagine a war between "Straw Hat + Big Mom remains vs Black Beard vs Marine + CP0"
Each parts have his own goals to destroy the others.

BB have Pudding, Law, Coby, the fourth red poneglyph.
and he want the other red poneglyphs + Nico Robin.

SH + BM want Pudding, Law, and 4th RP.

Marine + CP0 want to free Coby, erase Pudding, Robin, Luffy, and Teach, and destroy the pirates one time and for ever to finish the pirates era.

Oda is setting up the Big Mom Pirates to be allies of the Straw Hats in the future, with the BBP's attack in Totto Land and kidnapping of Pudding, alongside Katakuri having become almost buddies with Luffy, and with Big Mom most likely to return with Smoothie's group, with her having definitively switched back to her original personality and now caring for her children and crew.

Not only am I positive that Franky the “perv” consistently and routinely fucks more than this curly bastard, I believe every other character in One Piece does as well
Franky loves being called a perv, its in his character siince w7, hes a proud pervert. Youre so repressed and scared of the cooch you seethed and got defensive over that without even reading all the previous arcs, Lmao arc skipping poser kids shouldnt seethe at characters