General & Others Character you don't like but the fanbase that you liked.

Just another parody of this thread made by my friend @DarkWitch :

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/character-you-like-but-the-fanbase-you-dont-like.6095/

But this time, it's gonna be reverse. Which OP characters that you don't like (it doesn't have to be the characters that you hate, just the character that you don't find particularly interesting) but you like the fanbases because let's say, "Oh I'm not really a fan of Zoro but his fans are cheerful and cool."; "Akainu is not that great of a character but his fans are gangster." Etc etc.

I'll start off with mine.

1. Pica
Now now, you might know me as the greatest Pica hater in this forum because of the absurd "You need mountain DC required to beat Pica" or "Pica is YC level or above" and I even claim Sheepshead and Raisin > Pica but his "fanbase" are actually pretty funny. He doesn't really have any fans who say, "Oh Pica is a cool character, his design is good and his hair is nice, etc." but he only have wankers who defend him just to make a certain character look good in comparison. You got my dudes @Fenaker and @Topi Jerami who are Pica's "fans" that are stand out the most.

2. Coby
Again, I hate Coby because of the "Coby will captured Hancock" nonsense, but his fanbase are funny to watch like @GreenEggsAHam for example.

3. Mihawk
Now, I don't really hate Mihawk, I'm neutral towards him. In fact, I put him in top 5 strongest OP characters alive right now along with Akainu, Shanks, Big Mom and Kaido. He got a lot of fans and a lot of haters per usual. But then his wankers decided to put him in top 3 or even top 1 as the strongest living character right now and I think that's really hilarious for a WSS.

4. Kuma
Again, just like Mihawk, I don't hate him, I think he's a decent character. Most people put Kuma at YC2 or above because of his broken devil fruit which I don't think that's true. Doffy's fruit is broken but most people put him at YC3 or so. His fans are nice and chill for a character like Kuma.

Let me know your answers below ^^