General & Others Character you like but the fanbase you don't like

B

Ballel

You do realize Sanji is more into older girls given the fact on that matter. We been into an arc where he saw kids and nothing state anything into that. Just Head Piece. Shouldn't even be in discussion.
Also, noting that Pudding is 16 (which is even a legal age in some countries):

"for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
Post automatically merged:

crazy like @solis for example, but they really are reason why few/some might think OP is toxic because of them.
Also thanks btw:optimistic:

Also, noting that Pudding is 16 (which is even a legal age in some countries):

"for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
Post automatically merged:

Also thanks btw:optimistic:
I mean even that I think he thought Pudding was adult when he saw her, he had no idea on her age. We seen she was more in love with him than himself given once she became like that, he was more treating her like a lady and more into Nami side when he think about ladies.

Of course , Unarguably, Zoro .

Especially, Zoro was part of the crew before the time skip was very sympathetic.

The Nami-Sanji-Zoro trio really amused me.

Even though Zoro has been hanging out alone lately, I still like Zoro.

But it's so annoying that their fanboys constantly exaggerate, compare him for everything. Because they have nothing to do with Zoro's personality, just interesting how strong he is.

I like Sanji, I love his fighting style, his history is very good and emotive and some of his interactions with a few characters are very very good (See Sanji cheering Chopper in chapter 1015). But then I see a few posts or claims that are so dumb that I can't do anything but look at them like this: 🤨