Character Discussion Characters you have trouble understanding how people like

Kuma. I still don't know what's so interesting about him.
I don't want to say I'm a huge fan of Kuma, but there's just a fascinating air of mystery behind him.

What is his connection to Bonney?
Why was he known as "The Tyrant"?
Why did he agree to become a pacifista?
What is his connection to Vegapunk (and why did Vegapunk allow him to guard the Sunny for a year?)?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Carrot. And I'm talking about genuinely liking her since a chunk only pretended to like her cause they banked on her being a SH. She nothing buy a generic rabbit.

Yamato. As with Carrot, people only "liked" her cause they thought she'd be a SH but some still like the character somehow after that train crashed. You'd think the Oden mental issues would tun everyone off but guess not.

Chopper. Nothing but a mascot shell of his former self. Even the author admitted that he purposely turned postskip Chopper into a mascot.

Monet. She was a child murder who was around for about 30 chapters and blew up. Despite this, people screamed for her return for over 3 extra arcs. Nothing a pattern with nakama candidates here?

Dragon. Dude has literally done nothing for almost 1100 chapters and all we know about him is that he relayed to Luffy and leads the Revos. Someway, somehow, this guys is still revered despite having no strongest titles.

Monet. She was a child murder who was around for about 30 chapters and blew up. Despite this, people screamed for her return for over 3 extra arcs. Nothing a pattern with nakama candidates here?
But but but we never actually saw her die even though Caesar stabbed her heart! He totally could have not stabbed her hard enough to kill her even though killing Smoker was his intention!!! /s

Yamato- Cringe, Cringe, Cringe! Such a major "Mary Sue" character. I'm so relieved she didn't join the SH crew. I will admit though that I secretly hoped she an Ace were an Item and maybe O'Tama was secretly their kid. That way Roger's blood line wouldn't end, but.... missed opportunity.

Chopper- Annoyingly infantile and cutesy.

Kaido- Zero depth, just a brute.

Big Mom- Inconsistent as hell, and obnoxious.

1. Ace: overconfident bozo that never understood his place. First he was schooled by Teach, gets captured and Whitebeard starts an all out war with the marine HQs. What's the first thing he does after the chains were off? Pick a fight with Akainu
:kaidowhat:
The poor bastard Whitebeard lost god knows how many of his sons before he died, his commanders were thrown in the mud, he watched Ace get folded right infront of him, his territories were sacked by Teach because there was no gradual transposition of power.
Ace proved Akainu right, Whitebeard was leading a pile of trash.

2. Coby: no explanation needed
3. Crydo: before Oden's flashback it was okay, went downhill from there. The list doesn't end but he's a Linlin simp lmao
4. Nami, besides her horny fans is there anything likable about this bitch lol

Carrot & Yamato should be in every list by default

4. Nami, besides her horny fans is there anything likable about this bitch lol
Arlong Park was a pretty good arc for her, her back story, busting her ass as a cat burgler and working under Arlong to pay for the village after seeing him kill her mother, her moment in Jaya, "Men's Dream never dies" is one of the best moments in One Piece

Like most characters, pretty time skip Nami was actually a pretty good character.