Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

The Big Mom Pirates are still the best antagonist group in One Piece, and they will be back in the story soon
:cheers::fullmom:
This is so true too. In a much shorter arc, they felt and were a much bigger threat than the Beast Pirates and even other organisations, quite literally much bigger too ofc.
They were just so relentless, organised, so much of an actual team and such, its really impressive in hindsight. Amazing powers on some of them too.

This is so true too. In a much shorter arc, they felt and were a much bigger threat than the Beast Pirates and even other organisations, quite literally much bigger too ofc.
They were just so relentless, organised, so much of an actual team and such, its really impressive in hindsight. Amazing powers on some of them too.
And I know people get overwhelmed by the amount of members but the sheer quantity of great designs/characters in the crew, and how well they are showcased as a threat during WCI, and the alliances/betrayals between them, is some of Oda’s best world building

Just need to actually see Smoothie/Compote/Snack/Streusen get some shine and focus, and for Moms character arc with Carmel to actually get a conclusion

G

Gorosei Informer

And I know people get overwhelmed by the amount of members but the sheer quantity of great designs/characters in the crew, and how well they are showcased as a threat during WCI, and the alliances/betrayals between them, is some of Oda’s best world building

Just need to actually see Smoothie/Compote/Snack/Streusen get some shine and focus, and for Moms character arc with Carmel to actually get a conclusion
Absolutely!
Oda really flexed his creativity in that with so many really unique, weird/unusual and interesting designs! It felt like a melting pot of the best parts of OP so far but extrapolated even more.

I really hope those characters really get their shine, especially Smoothie and Streusen and I really want to see more of Cracker, Galette, Pudding, Amande and Mont D'Or at least!

Big Mom really needs and deserves that closure over Mother Carmel, she deserves to know the truth at least.

I really want to see more of her Rocks days but also the rise of her empire, her rise to Yonko status too.

Yeah, there was absolutely brilliant world building and political strife in that. The Godfather/Mafia and thus Capones involvement worked extremely well and Perospero also was absolutely amazing to see in action too throughout tbh.

I really liked that she focuses on intelligence gathering and brokering too. Being a dealer in many ways.
Also her summoning the underworld black market leaders, as a parallel to her being Hela/Hades and thus a God of the actual underworld afterlife symbolically too, especially with her soul powers too.
Fantastic symbolism from Oda there.
Post automatically merged:

Why do I feel this has such Katakuri energy to it?:

I love his character so much too! Such an honourable, cool badass who cares about his family so much, is respectful, sincere, voiced by the goat Sugita who does young Joseph Joestar and Gintoki (I really hoped he would do it too) and the hilarious Merienda twist and reveal of his too!

Also his amazing use of such a seemingly weak DF based on an everyday item/common food product or so (In Japan especially ofc) and becoming an extremely creative and powerful badass with it, able to match Gears 3 and even 4th Luffy with it, being mistaken for being a Logia and just kicking absolute ass left right and centre with it, along with his godly future sight/observation haki and jelly bean sniping skills!

Hes got that badass gunslinger and biker vibes which I also love too.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Really hope we get to see more of the BMPs throughout the rest of the story. They’re definitely the most interesting and dynamic crew we’ve seen thus far, plus BM needs some closure lmao
Completely agree. I hope the same.

Y'all might enjoy this anyway!:

The official english dub, also actually smashed her intro pretty well too, surprisingly!:

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone else really excited at the prospect of the BM pirate remnants raising hell to try and rescue Pudding?

I would so love it and laugh so freaking hard if Big Mom is alive and finds out Pudding has been kidnapped by Blackbeard. She would be far more furious than when her commander sons were defeated lol.

I need to see BM pirates teaming up with the SHs to rescue Pudding and some jokes about how Sanji has to save his fiancee/wife, the other SHs and Katakuri trying to give him hell to make sure he does try to save Pudding lol.