Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Apparently I'm only one with Brulee as their fave here and thus her biggest fan!

:saden::risitameh::luffylaugh:
You're not, one of the first threads I made here was a Brulee appreciation thread.
Brulee’s lack of characterization was jarring during the Totland arc, she was initially reduced to a plot device through her mirror ability. I thought the reader should get some insight into her character especially since she was one of the most prominently featured siblings.

However, one small scene of 4 pages managed to completely change my view of the character. To the point that she’s one of my favorite female antagonists so far.
Showing a kind and caring side to her through her relationship with Katakuri made her feel like a real sister. She know Katakuri is putting on a perfect pretense because of Big Mom’s shortcomings as a parental figure. She goes along with the lie out of respect to him even though she knows the truth. The contrast between her and the superficial Flampe was to drive home the fact that she has the capacity to empathize unlike her mother and some of her siblings.

I'm pretty sure Oda meant to imply that Karakuri voted for her in the best little sister contest since Flampe got 40 out of 41 votes.

Yes she doesn't have the "waifu" look but she's lovable because of her personality.

Just a thought of appreciation towards the best sister!
Best Charlotte Sister :sweat: