Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
I am going to be really vexed if Smoothie, Compote, Daifuku, Galette, Mont d'Or and the others don't have any fight or role in this arc. They were already badly treated and wasted during WCI arc, and the whole waterfall and Perospero going to Onigashima alone despite him having the means to make the Queen Mama Chanter enter Wano from the start are so badly and lazily written.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am going to be really vexed if Smoothie, Compote, Daifuku, Galette, Mont d'Or and the others don't have any fight or role in this arc. They were already badly treated and wasted during WCI arc, and the whole waterfall and Perospero going to Onigashima alone despite him having the means to make the Queen Mama Chanter enter Wano from the start are so badly and lazily written.
they are likely here for the aftermath to help BM running away from Wano/fighting the marine etc.

I still wonder how strong Tamago is in his Count Niwatori because if I remember correctly during the battle with Pedro when Tamago was about to evolve to his third stage, the fodders around said that Count Niwatori is a true knight and they even seem to hype up his power.

So it seems like Tamago in his Count Niwatori form is his strongest form unfortunately we never saw the form in action, but it still makes me wonder just how strong Tamago becomes in that form. I actually think that Tamago in that form becomes almost as strong as Daifuku and Oven, if Tamago did came with the other BMP and he's inside the Queen Mama Chanter then I really hope we see him in action because I really want to know just how strong he is in his Count Niwatori form.