Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
I'm doubting Streusen's position as "King." If Big Mom were the Queen, then her husbands would be Kings, but it's a dud title.
I disagree, this suits him imo.
In Alice in the Wonderland the Queen of Hearts is clearly the real active ruler of the cards with her being authoritative and commanding, in comparison the King of Hearts seem to have no real power and authority but in truth he acts behind the shadows and secretly pardon the ones that his wife sentences to be decapitated.

Streusen is the "King" in the sense where he looks like just a chef and another underling of Big Mom and so stays in the shadow of BM and the Sweet Commanders and Ministers but that in truth he is one of the most important and influential members of the crew as Linlin's mentor and father figure and that no one outside of a few knows how essential and influential he truly is.

I disagree, this suits him imo.
In Alice in the Wonderland the Queen of Hearts is clearly the real active ruler of the cards with her being authoritative and commanding, in comparison the King of Hearts seem to have no real power and authority but in truth he acts behind the shadows and secretly pardon the ones that his wife sentences to be decapitated.

Streusen is the "King" in the sense where he looks like just a chef and another underling of Big Mom and so stays in the shadow of BM and the Sweet Commanders and Ministers but that in truth he is one of the most important and influential members of the crew as Linlin's mentor and father figure and that no one outside of a few knows how essential and influential he truly is.
I never knew that, but it's interesting enough to take into perspective in formulating the Big Mom Pirates hierarchy. The Queen commands her kids, the King commands WCI 31, the others are anchored to a Charlotte through marriage and command their respective crew (Bege and the Firetank Pirates). The Chess Peacekeepers are the fodder.