Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
Oh look Prometheus is here in Wano.:seriously:

So where was he when the BMP first arrived at Wano? Like always it's plot.

Some people are saying that Nami is going to take Prometheus but imo that won't happen and I already explained why it won't happen, but let's just say it did happen. If Nami somehow managed to take Prometheus, not only would I hate it but I would consider it along with the Big Mom's amnesia subplot as the worst writing that Oda has ever done.

Also if that does happen it would be prove my point even more that Oda is extremely bias towards Nami's character, and it would also prove others that Oda is making Big Mom look like a complete joke. I was already mad when Nami took away Zeus, Oda better not fucking do it again with Prometheus. Let Nami use her own powers with the clima-tact, don't let her use another character's powers.

Oh look Prometheus is here in Wano.:seriously:

So where was he when the BMP first arrived at Wano? Like always it's plot.

Some people are saying that Nami is going to take Prometheus but imo that won't happen and I already explained why it won't happen, but let's just say it did happen. If Nami somehow managed to take Prometheus, not only would I hate it but I would consider it along with the Big Mom's amnesia subplot as the worst writing that Oda has ever done.

Also if that does happen it would be prove my point even more that Oda is extremely bias towards Nami's character, and it would also prove others that Oda is making Big Mom look like a complete joke. I was already mad when Nami took away Zeus, Oda better not fucking do it again with Prometheus. Let Nami use her own powers with the clima-tact, don't let her use another character's powers.
It was just plot convenience to justify the BMP staying outside of Wano and so Linlin would fall into the water and be amnesiac as Prometheus would have either blocked King or carried BM above the water.