[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general consensus of Mafia is to eliminate easy targets as soon as possible so they can gang up on other hard targets later. This is why those attacking me early on should be the prime suspects. Especially @Kurozumi Seven7, he voted me just for supporting a team far superior to his. :kobeha:

Rhea

Cattitude
what bias are you referring to here exactly?
Bias to someone like me for example, I've voted Pero without reasoning on the beginning of the game and then gone. I was sleep after that because its already late for me.

Thats a good thing btw, with that you can make player to jump in more on the game and clarified things.

Rhea

Cattitude
Someone said Al ran a Cards Game where the game had 4 factions, one for each suit

two town factions and two scum factions

the town factions could win together if they eliminated the scum factions

so we kinda thought about that possibility

since there's 6 unique chess pieces (king, queen, rook, knight, bishop and pawn), we could have

6 white pieces, 6 black pieces and two scum factions with 3 pieces / roles

or we're talking about repeated pieces for each side

also, we know from the initial WU that the factions are called Kingdoms
Lol, its too complicated for me.
18 players with 4 factions idk how to figuring it out.

Mehh.

Bias to someone like me for example, I've voted Pero without reasoning on the beginning of the game and then gone. I was sleep after that because its already late for me.

Thats a good thing btw, with that you can make player to jump in more on the game and clarified things.
huh, I didn’t make any reference to you leaving after making your vote? You’re defending yourself from an accusation I didn’t make, why?

Voting a player with no posts doesn’t really achieve anything - if they gave any sense they can dismiss it very easily as the vote is highly unlikely to be based on anything

it’s not bias to make reads based on what you see. If the read no longer makes sense, I’ll drop it

I

Indigo

Lol, its too complicated for me.
18 players with 4 factions idk how to figuring it out.

Mehh.

We're just gonna have to wait for the first lynch and the first NP to get an idea of the setup

I'm afraid of random lynching though, we could end up killing an important piece like the King or the Queen right away, and that could be a death sentence to town

Rhea

Cattitude
We're just gonna have to wait for the first lynch and the first NP to get an idea of the setup

I'm afraid of random lynching though, we could end up killing an important piece like the King or the Queen right away, and that could be a death sentence to town
Its normal for D1 I think, even King can be lynched anytime soon 😂😂

By mistake or did you have some allergy?
by mistake because I'm a moron

I know someone with allergies so I decided to practice with an orange today for their sake

so I can react immediately rather than facing not knowing how to use it properly and wasting precious time in case of a nearly lethal situation occurs (idk you never know, have been in completely weird situations)

by mistake because I'm a moron

I know someone with allergies so I decided to practice with an orange today for their sake

so I can react immediately rather than facing not knowing how to use it properly and wasting precious time in case of a nearly lethal situation occurs (idk you never know, have been in completely weird situations)
Holy shit you must have got a big adrenaline surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.