[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had the most votes and then players switched their votes. It looked like to me he activated a lynch redirect when he had the most votes and he wasn't expecting the votes to get switched.
@Kerkovian You haven't replied to this quote. The fact that you haven't replied then I will assume either you are in a team with Reloaded or you are solo and is not able to understand on what is going on who has given up in the game.

@Kerkovian You haven't replied to this quote. The fact that you haven't replied then I will assume either you are in a team with Reloaded or you are solo and is not able to understand on what is going on who has given up in the game.
You are just building up possibilities in your own head. I doubt whether Reloaded can use such abilities in the first place. There is no proof only remote chance of such thing happening.

You are just building up possibilities in your own head. I doubt whether Reloaded can use such abilities in the first place. There is no proof only remote chance of such thing happening.
Reloaded quoted Pot with a hanging gif and Pot died from it. I have been game solving figuring out who killed Pot. Why don't you explain on how did Pot died.

In a team with reloaded?

So you think Kerkovian and Reloaded, the new players, are the two scum Kings you believe exist?
If he's going to side with Reloaded then I will assume they are in a team. If Kerkovian is not in a team with Reloaded then I will assume he doesn't understand on how to play the game.

Reloaded quoted Pot with a hanging gif and Pot died from it. I have been game solving figuring out who killed Pot. Why don't you explain on how did Pot died.
So you are using one post to say he's the one who killed Pot? How would I know why Pot died? Maybe he's a good player and the Mafia tried to erase him. Reloaded if he's not serious is going to be Lynched the next time anyways. So instead of lynching him, we need to lynch someone who's using their brains to play smartly. I voted to lynch Seven because he was inactive and had no motive and that turned out to be becase he was a town. So Reloaded is the same. I doubt he's the Mafia cuz he ain't even tryingtbh.

So you are using one post to say he's the one who killed Pot? How would I know why Pot died? Maybe he's a good player and the Mafia tried to erase him. Reloaded if he's not serious is going to be Lynched the next time anyways. So instead of lynching him, we need to lynch someone who's using their brains to play smartly. I voted to lynch Seven because he was inactive and had no motive and that turned out to be becase he was a town. So Reloaded is the same. I doubt he's the Mafia cuz he ain't even tryingtbh.
Town are the ones who tries hard and votes out mafia. Mafia mainly blend in and stay under the radar. Mafia has no reason to waste a lynch redirect on Pot if they are not getting voted.

Let's pretend I am mafia. Explain to me what would be the motivation for me to use a lynch redirect on Pot when I did not get voted last day.

Town are the ones who tries hard and votes out mafia. Mafia mainly blend in and stay under the radar. Mafia has no reason to waste a lynch redirect on Pot if they are not getting voted.

Let's pretend I am mafia. Explain to me what would be the motivation for me to use a lynch redirect on Pot when I did not get voted last day.
You are eliminating the threats to you. The lesser the towns, the more chance of you being the winner. But I fail to understand why you think Reloaded used Lynch redirect before Al vote locked? He can easily do it after its vote locked. So Pot going is just Mafia erasing non mafia decent players.

you do realize indigo on train with no mafia...and yet you agree with him on lynching juliet because he think she black.

so how come you are now on scum train?

n
There's has to be a scum and I voted Juliet as she can be the one not that its B v W. B v W is boring and I doubt if that's what this game's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.