[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean he's like that everytime. You said this is your first game and you are acting as if you have played mafia before with Reloaded. You haven't given any thoughts about Reloaded's hanging gif. What did you think of the hanging gif Reloaded posted to Pot.
Reloaded was obviously trolling. I haven't played any Mafia games let alone with Reloaded. He's generally like that. He has his family going on here at WG. :kobeha: . If you think Reloaded's troll is sus, you are putting the sus pointer on you.

Reloaded was obviously trolling. I haven't played any Mafia games let alone with Reloaded. He's generally like that. He has his family going on here at WG. :kobeha: . If you think Reloaded's troll is sus, you are putting the sus pointer on you.
I talked earlier that I suspect Reloaded used a lynch redirect on Pot. Lynch redirect happens when a player has the most votes and they use the lynch redirect on another player to prevent themselves from getting lynched. Pot got lynched because someone used a lynch redirect on him.

I talked earlier that I suspect Reloaded used a lynch redirect on Pot. Lynch redirect happens when a player has the most votes and they use the lynch redirect on another player to prevent themselves from getting lynched. Pot got lynched because someone used a lynch redirect on him.
When Pot was lynched, Seven had the most votes. So Reloaded isn't involved here in any way imo. Lynch redirect wasn't with Seven so?

flower-kek., Al Sama/sellacoin/reloaded/seven
naomi-big al's, al sama
indigo-sellacoin, Big Al's/Al Sama/Con man/Sellacoin/Al Sama/reloaded/seven
mono-sellacoin/Al Sama/reloaded/seven
reloaded-Sellacoin/Al Sama/indigo
Juliet-Al Sama
Perona-Al Sama/seven
Rej Al Sama
Pot of Goblin G0ld- Al Sama/Sellacoin/reloaded/seven
Lhea-Sellacoin
Seven-Kek
Gramm-Rhea

vote count
seven = 7 votes
kerk = 1 vote
lhea = 1 vote
indigo = 1 vote

did i count right current? feels like two extra on seven, and reloaded had 4.

:luffywat:

naomi-big al's, al sama
mono-sellacoin/Al Sama/reloaded/seven
Juliet-Al Sama
Perona-Al Sama/seven
Rej Al Sama
Lhea-Sellacoin
Seven-Kek
Gramm-Rhea

vote count
seven = 7 votes
kerk = 1 vote
lhea = 1 vote
indigo = 1 vote

did i count right current? feels like two extra on seven, and reloaded had 4.

:luffywat:
They unvoted and then voted for Seven.

naomi-big al's, al sama
mono
-sellacoin/Al Sama/reloaded/seven
Juliet-Al Sama
Perona-Al Sama/seven
Rej Al Sama
Lhea-Sellacoin
Seven-Kek
Gramm-Rhea

vote count
seven = 7 votes
kerk = 1 vote
lhea = 1 vote
indigo = 1 vote

so if go based of this

flower,indigo,mono,perono have 2 votes extra. :choppawhat:

unless it was vote anchor. though reloaded been meme what looks like sk vibes/scum.. :sus:also juliet being pushed when she didn't even vote seven, meanwhile people shading her have chance with 2 extra vote which looks scummy if not vote anchor.

When Pot was lynched, Seven had the most votes. So Reloaded isn't involved here in any way imo. Lynch redirect wasn't with Seven so?
A lynch redirect happens when a player has the most votes and they redirect the lynch to someone else to prevent themselves getting lynched. I saw it convenient Pot got lynched instead and it looked like Reloaded had something to do with it.

Not realy no, and...

This wasn't my reasoning at all, this is how we first started looking at ConquistadoR, but after that what really made him look scummy was his reactions, he was just lashing out emotionally and not trying anything else, and also the amount of resistance his lynch was getting from a few players like you

ConquistadoR had done nothing to deserve that amount of fierce defense, unless you guys had more information than we did

but you kept ignoring those reasonings and focusing only on the liking / few poster thing

that was the just the thing that made us pay attention to you two in the first place

Yeah, so you agree that I never defended him.
I've never made a defensive post about conq after he posted. I mean, I wasnt even home till EoD. My full post was about my experience with Conq whenever he doesnt post or is inactive for full phase.

If I did defend Conq after he made several post and his 'reactions' then please show me those posts. If you can't find any, then what you are saying isn't true.
indigo narrative of sellacoin being defensive, sellacoin corrects him.

is it me, or some dejavu going on?

:pepebuggy:

con man-black
sellacoin-white, killed for being pushed narrative he is scum? by indigo sus him.

Sorry had an unexpected visit. Seven getting lunched?
:pepecorn:

indigo narrative of sellacoin being defensive, sellacoin corrects him.

is it me, or some dejavu going on?

:pepebuggy:

con man-black
sellacoin-white, killed for being pushed narrative he is scum? by indigo sus him.

:pepecorn:
These were my thoughts from previous days. Indigo said Sallu was befending Conq and I didn't see that as a defense of Conq. Sallu thought Conq was jester and did not want Conq to win as Jester. Looked like to me Indigo was misrepping Sallu. I didn't say this on day 2 because I thought he Indigo could have been misunderstood. Today his defense of Reloaded looks sus which makes me want to vote Reloaded even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.